C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Injector size for e85

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2018, 01:54 AM
nfantbabyjesus
Instructor

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
Default Injector size for e85

Have a 00, a&a si, btr jam cam, full exhaust, 3600 stall, Dw350 pump, ptfe lines, Wix C5 fuel filter/regulator.

Car has been supercharged but cam, stall, and fuel setup installation is under way. I'm currently running 60# but I'm contemplating tuning on e85. Was wondering how much of an injector I would need?
Old 05-04-2018, 08:03 AM
Podium
Burning Brakes

Received 101 Likes on 84 Posts

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...countered.html

I would also plan for the future aka buy bigger than you need in case you wanna up the boost.
Old 05-04-2018, 10:26 AM
BLOWNBLUEZ06@RKT Performance
Supporting Vendor

Received 314 Likes on 207 Posts

Originally Posted by nfantbabyjesus
Have a 00, a&a si, btr jam cam, full exhaust, 3600 stall, Dw350 pump, ptfe lines, Wix C5 fuel filter/regulator.

Car has been supercharged but cam, stall, and fuel setup installation is under way. I'm currently running 60# but I'm contemplating tuning on e85. Was wondering how much of an injector I would need?
I would recommend going with a set of Fuel Injector Connection 127's. They're large enough to cover your power, E85 compatible and able to operate slowly enough to not cause idle issues.

I updated the fuel injection system calculator if you decide you want to download it and play with it. Let me know if I can help.

Bret
Old 05-04-2018, 03:07 PM
Rkreigh
Le Mans Master

Received 707 Likes on 543 Posts

Originally Posted by BLOWNBLUEZ06@RKTPerformance
I would recommend going with a set of Fuel Injector Connection 127's. They're large enough to cover your power, E85 compatible and able to operate slowly enough to not cause idle issues.

I updated the fuel injection system calculator if you decide you want to download it and play with it. Let me know if I can help.

Bret
that's what I went with as I heard they had good behavior and Jon gives me a good guy price from my ZR-1 days when we bought 16 at a time

Bret, ever do staged injectors with the haltech? I'm dying to install mine and need to move out! the way I have it now is 127 injectors and flex fuel and direct port alchy and a pump amp box from the haltech on a channel to allow for days when I'm too far away from e85

a bit of overkill I know, but that's the way I like it.

I have a big tank in back and I'm also looking for a pump that will do alchy and race fuel. I understand race fuel through an alchy control pump isn't a good idea but I like the idea of being able to tune on both :>

thanks!

Get notified of new replies

To Injector size for e85

Quick Reply: Injector size for e85