C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

NX Express Wiring Harness

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2018, 03:50 PM
billy mild
Burning Brakes

Received 31 Likes on 28 Posts
Default NX Express Wiring Harness

Did anyone ever buy these? It seems to make the wiring much more simple and more professional looking install.
Old 08-08-2018, 12:15 PM
mykream
Burning Brakes

Received 158 Likes on 128 Posts

I never looked into NX's harness, but when I inquired with outlet about their harness, it was going to be 700 some dollars and wired for their controller.

I made my own panel of items to use for the electronic side to mount in the trunk,

Old 08-09-2018, 07:30 AM
billy mild
Burning Brakes

I need to tap into the harness for the TPS. I don't want to splice into it or use a wire tap. My idea was to make a small harness that would go in between that used factory connectors.

The other wiring looks to be pretty straight forward.

The board you have seems rather busy. I assume the NOS box is a window switch. What are the other relays for?
Old 08-09-2018, 10:01 AM
mykream
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by billy mild
I need to tap into the harness for the TPS. I don't want to splice into it or use a wire tap. My idea was to make a small harness that would go in between that used factory connectors.

The other wiring looks to be pretty straight forward.

The board you have seems rather busy. I assume the NOS box is a window switch. What are the other relays for?
The larger of the other two relay boards controls the activation of the nitrous/fuel solenoids channel control from the NOS Mini as well as a secondary relay control for the purge solenoid. This board from leash electronics makes the wiring 10x easier to think through.

The smaller of the two relay boards is for the heater activation. It is a single, 70amp relay board that my switch leads go right to. Once again, makes terminating wiring ends much simpler, IMO.

Good thing you mentioned the TPS signal.. Now I have an LS2 throttle body on my C5Z so I use the casper adapter harness. I too though of how I could make the "splicing easier" for this signal, and also the method I used will be the same for the tach signal at the pcm as well.

Here is what I did...

Using a single pole weather pack connector.

Old 08-09-2018, 10:42 AM
billy mild
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by mykream
The larger of the other two relay boards controls the activation of the nitrous/fuel solenoids channel control from the NOS Mini as well as a secondary relay control for the purge solenoid. This board from leash electronics makes the wiring 10x easier to think through.

The smaller of the two relay boards is for the heater activation. It is a single, 70amp relay board that my switch leads go right to. Once again, makes terminating wiring ends much simpler, IMO.

Good thing you mentioned the TPS signal.. Now I have an LS2 throttle body on my C5Z so I use the casper adapter harness. I too though of how I could make the "splicing easier" for this signal, and also the method I used will be the same for the tach signal at the pcm as well.

Here is what I did...

Using a single pole weather pack connector.

That is exactly what I'm looking to do. Where did you buy the connectors at?
Old 08-09-2018, 10:51 AM
mykream
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by billy mild
That is exactly what I'm looking to do. Where did you buy the connectors at?
Amazon Amazon

Get notified of new replies

To NX Express Wiring Harness

Quick Reply: NX Express Wiring Harness