C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

People running fore fuel systems, i have a few questions

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2018, 03:15 PM
ss4luck
Racer

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

Default People running fore fuel systems, i have a few questions

I just ordered my Fore triple setup w/ 450s and just have a few questions for you guys that have tackled this install before.

1) How did you run your lines and fuel filter
2) Where did you mount your FC3 controller
3) Anything you wish you would have known going into the install that you know now? Im failry certain with tripe 450s everything has to be installed inside the tank which im not looking forward too, but i plan on pulling the rear cradle and trans and doing everything on the work bench to try to make life easy as possible.
Old 11-26-2018, 05:50 PM
dopefedz
Racer

Received 35 Likes on 27 Posts

Lines and filter thru the driver side rocker panel.
fc3 controller is mounted in the wheel well on the driver side
haven't removed the newer style tank with the pumps up top but I can get the older one out in about 10-15mins lol.

Im not running a fore system but I do use their controller to run my dual 450s. 10an feed 8an return.
Old 11-26-2018, 06:13 PM
ss4luck
Racer

Originally Posted by dopefedz
Lines and filter thru the driver side rocker panel.
fc3 controller is mounted in the wheel well on the driver side
haven't removed the newer style tank with the pumps up top but I can get the older one out in about 10-15mins lol.

Im not running a fore system but I do use their controller to run my dual 450s. 10an feed 8an return.
would it be too much of a pain in the *** to run the controller in the drivers side cubby in the trunk? Ill be running a 28 x 12.50 radial and part of the whole reason I went with fore instead of an external setup is because Im trying to keep everyhing possible out of the wheel wells being that the radials require removal ob absolutely everything in there lol. I plan on runnin -8 feed and return, shooting for 1100 or so on e85
Old 11-27-2018, 09:11 AM
Turpid porpoise
Melting Slicks

Received 352 Likes on 278 Posts

I have my FC3 in the center of the trunk mounted to a plate that is mounted to the fiberglass tub. I used one Deutsch bulkhead connector to run all the wiring out of the trunk to the pumps, just make sure you get a connector rated for the right amount of current.
Old 11-28-2018, 05:57 PM
ss4luck
Racer

Originally Posted by Turpid porpoise
I have my FC3 in the center of the trunk mounted to a plate that is mounted to the fiberglass tub. I used one Deutsch bulkhead connector to run all the wiring out of the trunk to the pumps, just make sure you get a connector rated for the right amount of current.
That a asolid idea and something iw ould have thought of as iw as trying to drill a ton of little holes in my trunk lol. Im going to mount the controller in the passanger side cubby so it should work out nicely.

Get notified of new replies

To People running fore fuel systems, i have a few questions

Quick Reply: People running fore fuel systems, i have a few questions