Notices
C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Intake Selection - back to one-piece?

Old 04-30-2019, 02:52 PM
Tusc
CF Senior Member

Received 60 Likes on 56 Posts
Default Intake Selection - back to one-piece?

When I built my first A&A C5, I already had a FAST 92 on it because I had intended to do an NA build. I've had the intake on the car for several years with 10psi boost, maxing at 12 in lower gears, and have had zero issues.

However, I read about them developing problems and so it makes me wonder if I should look around.

The basic combo on the car is: PRC 225 62cc, A&A V3Ti, Meth, the current FAST 92, and likely stepping up to a Jam Cam.

What are some recommended intakes for boost application?
Old 05-01-2019, 12:21 AM
Tusc
CF Senior Member

Received 60 Likes on 56 Posts

After reading numerous posts and deciphering a lot of blah blah blah, I'm sticking with the FAST 92 for the Z. Though I think the 99 will go back to LS6 before I sell it.
Old 05-01-2019, 08:04 AM
Turpid porpoise
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 134 Likes on 122 Posts

If you really want an aftermarket intake I'd go BTR or G1Pro(silly expensive). Aside from those the best option really is an OEM LS6 or LS2 manifold if you want the 90mm throttle body.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Intake Selection - back to one-piece?

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: