C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

whos sells a twin turbo for the c5?

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2003, 12:03 AM
AP
Team Owner

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Re: whos sells a twin turbo for the c5? (Evil SS Z06)

Agostino Racing Engines (ARE) / Turbo Tec. HAd or still has a Turbo kit for the C5 Corvette. :chevy :chevy
I wish that they had done twin turbos ... I have always admired their work ...
Old 01-03-2003, 09:25 AM
GR8-LIFE
Team Owner

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Re: whos sells a twin turbo for the c5? (flynbludream)

Agostino Racing Engines (ARE) / Turbo Tec. HAd or still has a Turbo kit for the C5 Corvette. :chevy :chevy

A reliable source on this forum said that ARE's TT kit is pretty much shelved. :sad:
May 2001 - The month and year that ARE had announced his plans for a TT, to be manufactured by Turbo technologies, Seattle WA. The initial price was a "drive-in, drive-out $12,500." . 450-460 safe rwhp was predicted, a 2-yr warrranty and a network of Supporting Tuners, including Mike Norris (not far from where I lived) was in the making. Several thumbnail PICS appeared on ARE's WEBSITE - newer pics showed up as the project progressed.

I was very excited about this. It never happened. But the failure wasn't so much attributed to ARE.

BTW, I'm not that "reliable source" that flynbludream speaks of.

[Modified by MarkFLC5, 9:27 AM 1/3/2003]
Old 01-04-2003, 10:52 PM
Ram Air Tony
Race Director

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Re: whos sells a twin turbo for the c5? (MarkFLC5)

RAT III.7 is going in to http://www.inductionconcepts.com for the first one ever on a C5 :yesnod:

going with 6.0 liter truck heads and a new cam..........they are doing using some WICKED huge stuff............

anyone with cam ideas????????

thanks
Old 01-05-2003, 08:37 AM
Z06C5
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Rat: It looks like you're going to be the donor car. Did they give you and idea of what the cost will be (for the rest of us?) Will they be offering a guarantee with their installed systems (like LPE does?)
Those are very exciting numbers they are quoting! Best of luck with the project! :cheers:

Quick Reply: whos sells a twin turbo for the c5?