C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How many of you LPE 427 TT owners have the Decals on there Cars

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2003, 06:00 PM
Iggy Pop
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How many of you LPE 427 TT owners have the Decals on there Cars

Just debating my deacals,I would have liked a differant design,but I do like to be a sleeper.What do you Think??????????????????????????????????? ???
Old 08-06-2003, 08:05 PM
CAR WASH KING
Instructor

Default Re: How many of you LPE 427 TT owners have the Decals on there Cars (Iggy Pop)

No dont do it
Old 08-06-2003, 09:16 PM
ICULUKN-C5
Le Mans Master

Received 17 Likes on 11 Posts

Default Re: How many of you LPE 427 TT owners have the Decals on there Cars (CAR WASH KING)

How much is LPE going to pay you for advertising?
Old 08-06-2003, 09:18 PM
CAR WASH KING
Instructor

Default Re: How many of you LPE 427 TT owners have the Decals on there Cars (ICULUKN-C5)

Cmon are you kidding?
Old 08-07-2003, 12:21 AM
Sack Rat TT
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Re: How many of you LPE 427 TT owners have the Decals on there Cars (Iggy Pop)

Iggy- I have them on my lower door panels. Right now knowing how ill J. Lingenfelter is I feel the transfers to be a badge of honor. He has given so much to the Chevy/Vette community that I never thought twice about pasting them on my car. I wear them proudly and I am not one to Plaster my car with frivilous stickers from just anyone. I know I am a little emotional answering your question but if you have ever met the man (J.L.) you would understand. I think you own/owned #21 TT and can relate to this.

:blueangel:
Old 08-07-2003, 10:38 AM

Default Re: How many of you LPE 427 TT owners have the Decals on there Cars (Sack Rat TT)

:iagree:

If I could afford the LPE kit, personally I'd be proud to display that on my car. We're not talking about a sticker from "Joe's Garage" here.
Old 08-07-2003, 04:29 PM
LANJET
Racer

Default Re: How many of you LPE 427 TT owners have the Decals on there Cars (C5Kev)

The stickers on my car are so discrete most people don't even notice. It is really a personal taste issue. When you think about it, a sticker on a C5 just dosen't sound right. But then again it is a LPE TT!!!!!!

LPE TT650
Old 08-08-2003, 12:12 PM
GregZ
Instructor

Just debating my deacals,I would have liked a differant design,but I do like to be a sleeper.What do you Think??????????????????????????????????? ???
Lets see pics of this 427TT. I call BS on you having it, as I doubt somone so dumb (deacals, differant, and million question marks) could afford $100,000 package (car and kit). You are probably 14.

Greg
Old 08-08-2003, 12:41 PM
YELLOHHH
Le Mans Master

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Default Re: How many of you LPE 427 TT owners have the Decals on there Cars (GregZ)

Lets see pics of this 427TT. I call BS on you having it, as I doubt somone so dumb (deacals, differant, and million question marks) could afford $100,000 package (car and kit). You are probably 14.

Greg

Uh, no, that's just how David types. He used to post under the name Davidmax, and it was always the same. His posts are never grammatically correct, or spell checked, but they are always entertaining. He is also the owner of Xtreme Motorsports, one of the biggest supporting vendors here. The LPE 427 TT is just one of his toys...

[Modified by YELLOHHH, 12:44 PM 8/8/2003]
Old 08-08-2003, 12:54 PM
Ed@Lingenfelter
Drifting

Default Re: How many of you LPE 427 TT owners have the Decals on there Cars (GregZ)

Take it easy Greg, David's for real, and his car is quick!!

maybe you want to line up with him some time, he he!

I vote no stickers, no sense giving away your hand.

Ed
Old 08-08-2003, 03:40 PM
GR8-LIFE
Team Owner

Default Re: How many of you LPE 427 TT owners have the Decals on there Cars (C5Kev)

Intially I wanted to do this. In procrastinating on when, I discovered that it really is soooo much fun being a sleeper. But in accordance with what SACK RAT TT says, I've thinking about it a lot lately.

I would love for them to come up with something real nice creative though, something cool looking to go with the lettering in the back, especially if you have purchased the lettering filler kit. I've asked J.P if they have come out with anyhting new but so far nothing.

Old 08-08-2003, 03:47 PM
GR8-LIFE
Team Owner

Default Re: How many of you LPE 427 TT owners have the Decals on there Cars (YELLOHHH)

Uh, no, that's just how David types. He used to post under the name Davidmax, and it was always the same. His posts are never grammatically correct, or spell checked, but they are always entertaining. He is also the owner of Xtreme Motorsports, one of the biggest supporting vendors here. The LPE 427 TT is just one of his toys...

[Modified by YELLOHHH, 12:44 PM 8/8/2003]
Yup, and Greg doesn't even know :lol: :lol: :lol: .

The best part is when half of his words words are partly in CAPS and the others aren't. It is indeed a little entertaining

[Modified by MARK's_C5TT, 3:49 PM 8/8/2003]
Old 08-08-2003, 04:01 PM
GregZ
Instructor

Default Re: How many of you LPE 427 TT owners have the Decals on there Cars (MARK's_C5TT)

Thanks guys,
Sorry David. No decals. Maybe just a tiny sticker on the sidewindows to support LPE. But, I would love to line up against a 427TT. Sorry for my ignorance.

Greg
Old 08-08-2003, 04:04 PM
STAGED
Drifting

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Default Re: How many of you LPE 427 TT owners have the Decals on there Cars (MARK's_C5TT)

C5 Corvettes get universal respect (leaving out the ignorant). LPE gets universal respect (don't know of any tuner that gets more praise by the USA car press). An LPE sticker on a legitimately modded (esp. TT'd) C5 would be the most cost effective styling mod to get people to :flag :thumbs: :hurray: :party: :eek: and for the ignorant who chooses to take one on in street-legal pump gas format... :confused: + :eek:

[Modified by STAGED, 9:06 PM 8/8/2003]
Old 08-08-2003, 08:06 PM
99Z51R
Burning Brakes

Received 37 Likes on 18 Posts
Cruise-In III Veteran
St. Jude Contributor '04

I was laughing at this and thought the same thing, then I looked a little closer "somone" :lol: hey I had to throw that out there. :cheers:

[Modified by 99Z51R, 7:06 PM 8/8/2003]
Old 08-08-2003, 10:01 PM
vetterdstr
Team Owner

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
CA Events Coordinator

I tell you what, if I had a 427 TT... I certainly would have whatever stickers they put on the car... on the car! :yesnod: As of now, my HRE's and Big brakes are off the car. So my car is a total sleeper with stock wheels and brakes... If one does not look closely at the hood or rear facia, they would think it is totally stock! Since I have a few more ponies that the other guys.. it can be quite a shock to the guys who think they are going to win a short blast against me. :lol:

vetterdstr :cheers:
Old 08-09-2003, 03:59 AM
Allthatpunk
Advanced

Default Re: How many of you LPE 427 TT owners have the Decals on there Cars (YELLOHHH)

Yellah I may have an 8th grade education because my family needed a paycheck but my parents(immagrents) taught me to be polite and appologetic and thats why I am where I am in life today.G-D Bless,David Smilovic
PS,I came across the decals and I was only looking for advise from my Vette Bros,and with no appollogy I would guess you dont fall into the bro category,I feel angry at your jumping the gun,I spend more on parts monthly with LPE than you can even imagine.
I think an appology is in order,Dave Smilovic(Bless you )

Get notified of new replies

To How many of you LPE 427 TT owners have the Decals on there Cars

Old 08-09-2003, 04:23 AM
Allthatpunk
Advanced

Default Re: How many of you LPE 427 TT owners have the Decals on there Cars (Allthatpunk)

Yellah I didnt notice I was dumb my IQ I promise is 40-60% higher than yours .I own a Ford shop and dealer in Woodsock Ontario with 31 techs and employees we are the Lpe of Ford and build the fastest engineerd modular motors on earth not Saleen,Kenny Brown,or Rousch racing.
I also own a chemical coatings co. which employs 700 people and does 100million a year in revenues and I own over 40 commercial and 125 residential properties.
How DARE you call me dumb,your TINY mind probably searches for liars and mistakes tell us what do you sweep for a living?I have in my 53 years of existence never met such an obviously hateful,unhappy man.People like you have nothing good to offer this forum except proper grammar.
You owe a public retraction if no appology your ignorance is spread across the pages of this forum.
Dont ever bother coming to my shop your probably a bumb butt that answers LPE posts all day so maybe if you get enough money for cam and heads Tim Or Ed will cut you a deal.I know John personally and had he seen this post he would think your a schmuck for insulting a great client.
I spend more on cylinder heads with them monthly than you earn annually.
Ed Potter thanks for bailing me out theres a good reason theres butt groupies like him on posts meant for Elite motorists and thats because as of now you put out the finest TT car on earth,Ive never owned a car so long even though its 2 cars 1st a 650 tt then a C5R.
If this jerk doesnt appologize he should just go hide his head in the bushes for every dog to **** on.
Yours truly,David Smilovic
Old 08-09-2003, 04:41 AM
Allthatpunk
Advanced

Default Re: How many of you LPE 427 TT owners have the Decals on there Cars (Allthatpunk)

I had 427tt and Z06 twin turbo as well as LS1TT decals made of powdercoated billet.They look just like a Z06 fender badge and there
beautiful and sell for about 180 220 depending on which badge.
You can go up on my web site and view them and Gregg I will make a free set for your scwinn if you like.1butt pedal power C5,Dave Smilovic.
Old 08-09-2003, 09:32 AM
onfire
Burning Brakes

Received 59 Likes on 55 Posts

If I didn't know better, I would think Gregg made David S mad. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lolg: :lolg: :lolg:

Keep that TT running strong David.

Quick Reply: How many of you LPE 427 TT owners have the Decals on there Cars