Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I third that...
Old 06-05-2006, 12:29 AM
usd2sing
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by StuzVette
worst post in this thread...

this ones for you Bill, you're the man!! thanks for all your help.
dan
Old 06-05-2006, 12:32 AM
Vetteman Jack
Administrator

Support Corvetteforum!

Location: In a parallel universe. Currently own 2014 Stingray Coupe.
Received 19,438 Likes on 14,048 Posts
C7 of the Year - Modified Finalist 2021
MO Events Coordinator
St. Jude Co-Organizer
St. Jude Donor '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-
'20-'21-'22-'23-'24
NCM Sinkhole Donor
CI 5, 8 & 11 Veteran

Sorry to hear Evil-Twin calling it quits here on the forum. Really hope he reconsiders - you've got to respect the vast knowledge he shared with forum members.
Old 06-05-2006, 01:51 AM
oahuyahoo
Le Mans Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jesus Christ Bill why don't you use your damn head. Start your own forum, have a section called "Idiot Questions" where all the folks who want to argue with you can post. Why do you let these guys get to you like this, turn this situation around and have some fun with it.

Originally Posted by Evil-Twin
This will be my absolute last post on this forum, I will be leaving the forum to enjoy other pursuits, I am so so tired of having to qualify my two engineering degrees and my 40 years of engineering background...
This thread is the straw that broke the camels back..
The original poster wanted to know about his SOTP feelings for two sets of relatively stock tires and wheel combos, while they are of slightly different sizes and slightly different weights, not 21 pounds different each as someone else posted about their stock wheels and their track setup,which only clouded the origianl poster's question and had no place in this thread.... the difference in a qualified tire and wheel combo , Not a racing set up but tires and wheels that are stock on either a stock C6 or a stock C5 ,the difference would only be slight. I told the original poster to this thread that his SOTP was in his head...
While many people are trying to put me in my place by splitting hairs and offering me their input on unsprung weight to which I have given many seminars on throughout the design industry over the years. You people here are trying to teach the teacher.. I'm tired of it, and will no longer defend it... I hope you all enjoy your car and find what you need here on this forum to help you through any issues... It has been relatively fun for me with over 10,000 plus help post over the five plus years I have been here since retiring, ...It has always been my extreme pleasure to help,and give back for a career that has been very rewarding for me. I have a folder filled with over 4000 PMs from people who have long since left this forum, most of them started their pm with the topic line, "I value your opinion"...These are the memories I will carry with me from this forum...but, it is No longer fun for me to be here... I do not need any PM's, this has been coming for a long time/..

Happy motoring
Bill
Old 06-05-2006, 02:27 AM
pcfred
Safety Car

Received 141 Likes on 93 Posts
St. Jude Donor '05

OH CRAP!!! Look what you dumb a$$es have gone and done!! ET was one of the MOST knowledgeable guys on this Forum! I don't blame him for getting frustrated with a bunch of Cheers "Norm's" of the Vette world. ET has helped many, many folks here including me, and this just isn't right. I wish he would just put those guys on his "ignore" list and continue to be a positive contributor to this Forum.
Old 06-05-2006, 04:08 AM
Herringchoker
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: "Man been singin' the Blues, since he began to till the ground"...Vancouver, USA WA.
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Willfulone
Get some 4.10's and for get about it

Peace
Willfulone
More tire "circumference"

Quick Reply: New wheels and now car is slower?