C5 General General C5 Corvette and C5 Z06 Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

[Z06] BB Bullets or Borla Stingers?

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2006, 06:27 PM
Bad Machine
Melting Slicks

Location: Rude, Loud and Aggressive! ECS Twisted Racing, "How fast do ya wanna go?"
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Backlash
Ditto. And when running at the track I have been asked several times as to what system I have, as it sounds so good. However, it's hard to go wrong with either system.
. You will have drone with Borlas if you don't use cats with headers. I was up in the air over these two exhausts, both are cool I just happend to pick the Borla's. You won't be sorry either way.
Old 09-15-2006, 07:27 AM
BaneZ06
Supremacy 1 car at a time
Support Corvetteforum!

Im running the Borla straight pipes now until my bullets get here. Kooks long tubes, x pipe with no cats and bullets should really **** my neighbors off

I get 50/50 good and bad comments on the straight pipe setup, in my opinion it sounds like I did a duramax swap into the car at idle. But when I lay into it everyone in a 5 block radius thinks the world is ending.

Last edited by BaneZ06; 09-15-2006 at 07:30 AM.
Old 09-16-2006, 01:03 AM
ETM
Melting Slicks

Received 33 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by Z064FUN
You should stop by MSI in roseville on a saturday morning. Lots of c5's with after market exhausts. I have the stingers and love them!
Ive been over there one time..and it was pretty cool....coffee,doughnuts,Corvettes and lots of people obessessed like myself.They also love their Adams products over there..Ive want to try them as well..
Old 09-16-2006, 03:51 AM
pb24dagrk
Pro

Borla is a little too raspy for me

the Bullets sound deeper, throatier, and meaner..

stingers sound good too of course, but it seems that most people that have actually heard BOTH, prefer the bullets if they are looking for the more aggressive sound
Old 09-16-2006, 10:43 AM
Z064FUN
Drifting

If you can find someone local with the B&B system i'd be more than willing to meet up with you so you can compare side by side. Just a side note, a lot of people have longtubes with the stock exhaust and are happy with the sound and extra power!

Quick Reply: [Z06] BB Bullets or Borla Stingers?