Sponsored by:

blinker problems

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2009, 09:00 PM
PlayasJoint
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default blinker problems

My day time running lights will be on and working just fine, but sometimes when I go to turn, I obviously push the blinker up or down for the signal, and it will blink a few times - then stop blinking. If i turn off my car and back on, it works again for a few times. Sometimes it works all day. Sometimes its the 2nd attempt to turn. I can sometimes force the signal to work once it stops by pushing my flashers, and that will kind of "kick start" the blinkers and can get an extra blink or 2 out of it. But that doesnt work all the time....Any suggestions as to what in the world this is? I have new bulbs and ever new socket on one side. And I checked the fuses and those are fine too? Thanks!
Old 03-09-2009, 09:21 PM
RonJ
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If the turn signals quit but start to work when you give the hazard light switch a slap, you need either a new hazard switch or my choice, the by-pass harness made to cure the problem. There's a couple of suppliers, I got one from:

http://www.corvette-enhancements.com/c5_flasher_fix.php

Easy to instal, cured the problem!

RonJ ...
Old 08-24-2009, 06:26 PM
Ben01C5
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Awesome, my blinkers have been doing the intermitant working thing for some time now and i have hated it. I have to pick one of these things up next time I head home to Fla.

Get notified of new replies

To blinker problems

Quick Reply: blinker problems