Notices
C5 General General C5 Corvette and C5 Z06 Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Let's see those with tints on the side windows.

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2010, 11:43 AM
MG RED 99
Drifting

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by glorysends
Awesome! Thank you very much! Next time I drive out to Melrose Park, I'll have to check it out. If you think of it, shoot me an email. I'm looking for someone that does the rear as a whole piece. I've been trying to find a decent place that will do a excellent job on it and not skip out. Do you have anymore pictures of yours at different angles?
You can also check out my photo album too.

Old 02-04-2010, 11:57 AM
The NNIAL8R
Team Owner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11,'13
"I voluntarily took 60 days off from OT"

Originally Posted by 81c3
If I was an officer and pulled someone over with dark tint and had to wait more than 10 sconds for the driver to roll it down, I'd know there was something to hide.

Dan, the city guys dont seem to have a problem with the tint thing. The county officers do seem to have trouble with it though. I just had my truck tinted on Tuesday this week at Personal Touch. Steve told me he was stopped in his 67 Mustang during Blossom Festival for tint and on the very same day his wife got stopped for tint in her Ranger. Both were Sheriffs..... Both were 18%..... so is my truck
Did they write tickets???...I think a lot of those guys are using tint violations only as PC for a stop to check for valid DL, insurance, warrants, etc...
Old 02-04-2010, 11:58 AM
glorysends
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MG RED 99
You can also check out my photo album too.

Thank you! Looks like he did a great job! What kind of wax do you use? Those garage pics

Quick Reply: Let's see those with tints on the side windows.