Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

[Z06] bcm internal memory malfunction?

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2010, 07:19 PM
c6z06forme10
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default bcm internal memory malfunction?

b0605

Anyone have experience with this code? The car drives fine so I'm not sure what the problem is. Thanks

Spencer
Old 05-03-2010, 06:08 PM
Esquire0303
Instructor

I'd check for insidious water leaks first ... the windshield seal may have dryed out down there in the Florida sun, given way to flex at a point where the Z top is glued in place, or the plastic flashing over the side window may have cracked (as mine did on the driver's side), and allowed water to intrude when the car sat out in torrential downpours up here in VA. If your solution is not as simple as finding soggy carpet in the passenger footwell, go onto the Tech section and search on "Bill Curlee," who bailed me and a host of others out of C5Z electrical issues with a combination of technical knowledge and common sense. Once there, see if you can find a thread by typing in your code. Good luck ... this electrical stuff makes all of us (except Bill) crazy.
Old 05-03-2010, 07:51 PM
uberC5
Racer

Originally Posted by c6z06forme10
b0605

Anyone have experience with this code? The car drives fine so I'm not sure what the problem is. Thanks

Spencer
Is it an "H" code or a "C" code? C being current, H being stored in history but currently clear
Old 05-03-2010, 11:40 PM
c6z06forme10
Instructor

Originally Posted by Esquire0303
I'd check for insidious water leaks first ... the windshield seal may have dryed out down there in the Florida sun, given way to flex at a point where the Z top is glued in place, or the plastic flashing over the side window may have cracked (as mine did on the driver's side), and allowed water to intrude when the car sat out in torrential downpours up here in VA. If your solution is not as simple as finding soggy carpet in the passenger footwell, go onto the Tech section and search on "Bill Curlee," who bailed me and a host of others out of C5Z electrical issues with a combination of technical knowledge and common sense. Once there, see if you can find a thread by typing in your code. Good luck ... this electrical stuff makes all of us (except Bill) crazy.
Thanks for your help bud

Originally Posted by uberC5
Is it an "H" code or a "C" code? C being current, H being stored in history but currently clear
It's an H code...

Get notified of new replies

To bcm internal memory malfunction?

Quick Reply: [Z06] bcm internal memory malfunction?