Sponsored by:

[Z06] Southern Car Parts

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2011, 11:09 AM
Vette Fetish
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Southern Car Parts

Hubby and I installed our Compartment covers, partition and cargo mat which I purchased from SCP and I'd like to say we are very pleased with the look!

We left two blankets under the center compartment cover to help insulate the noise level. We will take the Z out for a cruise this afternnoon and at that time we will determind how much quieter the ride is. :yesnod
Old 02-27-2011, 01:49 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Received 318 Likes on 291 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07, '13, '15

Originally Posted by Vette Fetish
Hubby and I installed our Compartment covers, partition and cargo mat which I purchased from SCP and I'd like to say we are very pleased with the look!

We left two blankets under the center compartment cover to help insulate the noise level. We will take the Z out for a cruise this afternnoon and at that time we will determind how much quieter the ride is. :yesnod
Thanks for the plug.....I really appreciate it. Glad to hear you like everything.

Thanks,

Jim
Old 02-27-2011, 02:12 PM
Vette Fetish
Pro

Jim, As soon as Hubby started the Z we looked at eachother and said. "Nice." The Borla exhaust is much more quiet.
Old 02-27-2011, 06:01 PM
Mtnvettes
Racer

I've had the partitiion, tray, mat and 3 well covers for about one year and really like them. Best of all, they are so well done that they look OEM. And if I need the extra room, they are easily removed. I've seen some made by owners for their Z06s, and they look it. Nice to have a professional look to the upgrade. I recommend them.
Old 03-01-2011, 09:51 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Received 318 Likes on 291 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07, '13, '15

Originally Posted by Mtnvettes
I've had the partitiion, tray, mat and 3 well covers for about one year and really like them. Best of all, they are so well done that they look OEM. And if I need the extra room, they are easily removed. I've seen some made by owners for their Z06s, and they look it. Nice to have a professional look to the upgrade. I recommend them.
Thanks for the comments

Get notified of new replies

To Southern Car Parts

Quick Reply: [Z06] Southern Car Parts