Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Here's Mine!
Old 11-23-2011, 02:07 AM
TriplBlk
Safety Car

Originally Posted by mimi77230
hi, ok Nice of you
Will it be the latest version of Atak #140428 ?
Do you already have some pics once installed on the car ?
Thanks
Its the same one but wow, they chopped off almost $500!!. That system was about 2k shipped from them. We dont have pics because we we're in a hurry to get the car ready for Borla's display at Carlisle. But Ill do my best to get everything for you.

Oh To give you an idea of how loud the ATAK system is. When we first put it on, with STOCK manifolds and H-pipe, it was as loud as my Dynatech LT's with Borla's straight pipes!!!! Like What the hell!! lol

I feel that after a new system is installed it does actually quiet down. He now has LG SuperPro LT's, No Cats with the ATAK, and I have to say that its a tad loud, BUT sounds beautiful. VERY VERY smooth. For the time Ive ridden in it, there were no pops,crackles, nothing. Hopefully I can get pics and vids off my iphone this Friday
Old 11-23-2011, 04:03 AM
jmz06
Racer

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by TriplBlk
Its the same one but wow, they chopped off almost $500!!. That system was about 2k shipped from them. We dont have pics because we we're in a hurry to get the car ready for Borla's display at Carlisle. But Ill do my best to get everything for you.

Oh To give you an idea of how loud the ATAK system is. When we first put it on, with STOCK manifolds and H-pipe, it was as loud as my Dynatech LT's with Borla's straight pipes!!!! Like What the hell!! lol

I feel that after a new system is installed it does actually quiet down. He now has LG SuperPro LT's, No Cats with the ATAK, and I have to say that its a tad loud, BUT sounds beautiful. VERY VERY smooth. For the time Ive ridden in it, there were no pops,crackles, nothing. Hopefully I can get pics and vids off my iphone this Friday
Thanks a lot from France
Old 11-23-2011, 04:16 AM
jmz06
Racer

Originally Posted by slvrzo6
Here's Mine!
hi, which model is it please ?
Old 11-26-2011, 02:33 PM
jmz06
Racer

Originally Posted by TriplBlk

I was in Carlisle, but I didn't know that Borla had these new models, too bad for me
Now I'm ready for the video and Pics
Thanks TriplBlk
Old 11-26-2011, 02:42 PM
TriplBlk
Safety Car

Originally Posted by mimi77230
I was in Carlisle, but I didn't know that Borla had these new models, too bad for me
Now I'm ready for the video and Pics
Thanks TriplBlk
Aww yea my friend and I were there and they had the vehicle to start up and rev at customers request. I'm trying to get ahold of him I'll get back to ya
Old 11-26-2011, 02:54 PM
damilleniumboy
Le Mans Master

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Jizz in my pants! Man, the sound you guys' cars make are just plain sweet.

Quick Reply: I love loud exhaust!