Sponsored by:

Headlight Cover Adjustment Standoffs

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2014, 09:22 PM
vpshockwave
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Headlight Cover Adjustment Standoffs

Recently reinstalled my popup headlights and when I was reinstalling I noticed that some of the adjustable standoffs on the headlights that the headlight covers sit on were broken, thus making the headlight not quite match the contour of the hood. I looked everywhere I could think of online but could only find the entire assembly (which I can only assume comes with the standoffs). Does anyone know where I can get some of the standoffs by themselves, or perhaps a different part/item that would work as a substitute?

Thanks
Old 07-15-2014, 02:49 PM
BmoreRnsDeep
Racer

Received 50 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by vpshockwave
Recently reinstalled my popup headlights and when I was reinstalling I noticed that some of the adjustable standoffs on the headlights that the headlight covers sit on were broken, thus making the headlight not quite match the contour of the hood. I looked everywhere I could think of online but could only find the entire assembly (which I can only assume comes with the standoffs). Does anyone know where I can get some of the standoffs by themselves, or perhaps a different part/item that would work as a substitute?

Thanks
I had the same problem, one of mine were broken. I just bough the entire "try" id otn know what you would call it. I think it was like 100 bucks or something.
Old 07-16-2014, 08:07 PM
vpshockwave
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BmoreRnsDeep
I had the same problem, one of mine were broken. I just bough the entire "try" id otn know what you would call it. I think it was like 100 bucks or something.
That's ridiculous to fix one or two small standoffs! Anyone got any more information? I'd rather not drop $100 for a couple pieces of plastic the size of my finger.
Old 07-16-2014, 08:13 PM
jdvann
Melting Slicks

Received 451 Likes on 253 Posts

If they are just like really thick plastic washers, they are probably available from a hardware store...

Get notified of new replies

To Headlight Cover Adjustment Standoffs

Quick Reply: Headlight Cover Adjustment Standoffs