How many coats of wax do you use?

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2015, 10:52 PM
Evil-Twin
Team Owner

Received 3,812 Likes on 1,925 Posts
St. Jude Donor '03-'04

Originally Posted by thisMSGgood4me
No greater truth than that highlighted above.
Its funny, you have been here almost as long as I. I just went to your profile page to view visitor comments and friends... you have no comments, no thank yous, and no friends...

Friends:
thisMSGgood4me has not made any friends yet
( cut and past from your profile page )

All I can say is " Yet " ???? its been ten years here and not one friend... no wonder you have such low self esteem,

its comments like the " no grater truth" comment...that make you appear to be someone struggling to find an identity on this forum, or trying to gain some self-esteem.
Here is a little insight.. you are playing for the wrong team.

Go look at the countless visitor comments and friends who took the time to post in an open venue, on my profile page... it doesn't count the 15,000 Private messages for help and thanks that I have been privilege to receive... Please don't blame me for defending myself... I bring proof with my defense, you bring fact less accusations.. There is a reason why you have no friends in ten years, or thanks for helping comments... there is also a reason why I do....

IM sure you can take this response and because you are so anemic at reading comprehension, you will see this as me bragging about myself, when in fact I'm just offering actual printed proof, from other people's comments .

Some day you may grow up and make better choices in your life. learn some respect for people, and stop hanging around with riff raff.

Last edited by Evil-Twin; 10-28-2015 at 10:58 PM.
Old 10-28-2015, 11:00 PM
57gman
Burning Brakes

Received 89 Likes on 66 Posts
2022 C5 of the Year Finalist - Modified

Originally Posted by FRANK J CARCIA
I have been using an absorber for over 17 years and have never scratched a surface of a car. On the other hand i have drying the car with many different type of towels that have left scratches. I have for years used 100% cotton towels for polish that you can't no longer buy in the stores. I will never use wax on any of my cars. Did you see my car, No wax ever

What brand absorber?
Old 10-28-2015, 11:14 PM
thisMSGgood4me
Drifting

Received 167 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by Evil-Twin
Its funny, you have been here almost as long as I. I just went to your profile page to view visitor comments and friends... you have no comments, no thank yous, and no friends...

Friends:
thisMSGgood4me has not made any friends yet
( cut and past from your profile page )

All I can say is " Yet " ???? its been ten years here and not one friend... no wonder you have such low self esteem,

its comments like the " no grater truth" comment...that make you appear to be someone struggling to find an identity on this forum, or trying to gain some self-esteem.
Here is a little insight.. you are playing for the wrong team.

Go look at the countless visitor comments and friends who took the time to post in an open venue, on my profile page... it doesn't count the 15,000 Private messages for help and thanks that I have been privilege to receive... Please don't blame me for defending myself... I bring proof with my defense, you bring fact less accusations.. There is a reason why you have no friends in ten years, or thanks for helping comments... there is also a reason why I do....

IM sure you can take this response and because you are so anemic at reading comprehension, you will see this as me bragging about myself, when in fact I'm just offering actual printed proof, from other people's comments .

Some day you may grow up and make better choices in your life. learn some respect for people, and stop hanging around with riff raff.
I don't come here looking for friends, because I don't need to. Maybe you do, maybe that's what you need to get yourself through the day. Maybe you need those pats on the back and thank yous to make you feel better about yourself. Maybe it boosts your ego or something, but I really don't care what it does for you. Furthermore, I don't know what your problem is exactly, but I do know you do have a problem, because it shows EVERY TIME you post here. You may know more about the Vette than I (and most everyone else here), but you certainly know much less about being a decent human being than I (and probably most everyone else here as well). So keep touting how many have thanked you for this or that, I'm sure it just makes your day every time it happens (obviously, because you are so proud to point that out). And I'll keep thinking what an absolute ***** you are. A characteristic you reinforce about yourself EVERY TIME you post.

Last edited by thisMSGgood4me; 10-28-2015 at 11:17 PM.
The following users liked this post:
FYRARMS (10-29-2015)
Old 10-29-2015, 08:27 AM
Tact
Law Dawg Moderator

Received 96 Likes on 76 Posts
CF St. Jude Co-Organizer
St. Jude Donor '05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-'20-'21

Enough...
The following users liked this post:
bajapointe (10-29-2015)

Quick Reply: How many coats of wax do you use?