Sponsored by:

EBAY exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2017, 08:28 AM
old jack
Advanced

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default EBAY exhaust

Am I wrong in my thanking. is the exhaust that is on Ebay, is you get what you pay for? cheaply made and pore fit.

Jack
Old 05-05-2017, 08:32 AM
Lexybird
Pro

Received 76 Likes on 58 Posts

Which one are you talking about ? Post a link up
Old 04-02-2019, 10:39 AM
div7racer
Advanced

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

I purchase the Manzo x-pipe in the above video (if you are looking at the newer thread and then look at the older one below it) Installation was pretty simple (also had a stock stud break upon disassembly).
Removed it and replaced with a bolt and washer. The stock donuts needed a little bit of touching up after I got them off the OE x-pipe.
But they since have been re-used a couple of times without any issues. I am very please with the quality of the product.The quality of the product
including the materials,workmanship, fit and finish exceeded my expectations (not even factoring in the low cost !)
I am 100% pleased with everything about this x-pipe. Ed Urcis

Last edited by div7racer; 04-02-2019 at 10:43 AM. Reason: belongs with a similar thread with a video attached-not this one
Old 04-02-2019, 11:12 AM
lunaticfringe007
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 50 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by old jack
Am I wrong in my thanking. is the exhaust that is on Ebay, is you get what you pay for? cheaply made and pore fit.

Jack
Are you talking about the one from DNA Motorsports? There are people on here who have it and they like it. I just ordered one from Walmart for a total $429 out the door. It looks like a knockoff of a Corsa exhaust. I just cant see spending that kind of money. Also with Wallyworld you can return the items easier if they just plain suck.
Old 04-02-2019, 12:28 PM
Brunello
Burning Brakes

Received 329 Likes on 192 Posts

On EBay, purchased a Mid-America Motorworks Quad-Cruiser exhaust for $600 shipped. The quality of this exhaust was very good for the money and has a nice better than stock sound with Borla x-pipe. DNA was a consideration but split the difference and am satisfied. Chrome round quad tip was a much better look over stock.

Get notified of new replies

To EBAY exhaust

Quick Reply: EBAY exhaust