Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2017, 11:17 AM
apsisusa
Premium Supporting Vendor

Received 610 Likes on 412 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07

Default Apsis: Another Awesome D-Shape Steering Wheel & Airbag Cover...pic

Hi All,

We just finish this awesome C5 D-Type Steering Wheel & Airbag Cover for our customer. Can't wait to share the picture with you.

Here is the detail spec.

C5 D-Type Steering Wheel
Top: Light Gray Nappa
Left & Right: Light Gray Nappa
Bottom: Victory Red Nappa
Insert: Victory Red Nappa
w/Light Gray Stitching
w/Red Ring on Top

C5 Airbag Cover
Top & Center Section: Light Gray Nappa
Bottom: Victory Red Nappa
w/Light Gray Stitching
w/Split Logo

This customer provides us the light gray leather sample and we specially dye our nappa leather to match the color. His interior is with such light gray so now it all ties together nicely.

If you want pricing, please pm or email to jw@apsisusa.com.

Here are the picture. Hope you like what you see.

The following users liked this post:
IMXCITD (12-27-2017)
Old 12-19-2017, 02:32 PM
Crosis
Drifting

Received 420 Likes on 281 Posts

Do you embroider the vette symbol on the air bag cover? If so can you do custom embroidery?
Old 12-19-2017, 02:46 PM
apsisusa

St. Jude Donor '07

Originally Posted by Crosis
Do you embroider the vette symbol on the air bag cover? If so can you do custom embroidery?
Yes we embroider the flag logo on airbag cover.

For custom embroidery, please send me a picture and then I will be able to tell if we can split the logo or not.

We need to make "split" logo to allow airbag to be able to deploy through the center line. So, for custom logo, after we split then I don't know if it will still look good or not. If I can see the picture then I can give you advise. Please send picture to my email jw@apsisusa.com.
Old 12-20-2017, 10:01 PM
Vetteman Jack
Administrator

Support Corvetteforum!

Location: In a parallel universe. Currently own 2014 Stingray Coupe.
Received 19,451 Likes on 14,054 Posts
C7 of the Year - Modified Finalist 2021
MO Events Coordinator
St. Jude Co-Organizer
St. Jude Donor '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-
'20-'21-'22-'23-'24
NCM Sinkhole Donor
CI 5, 8 & 11 Veteran

That steering wheel looks very good.
Old 12-27-2017, 04:32 PM
apsisusa

St. Jude Donor '07

Just receive this awesome steering wheel and I take some pictures. Like to share with you.

This customer also asks us to wrap the base cover in light gray nappa leather so now the entire steering wheel is complete.

I specially take several shots to show you the base cover.

I think you will like what you see.

Here are the pictures.

IMXCITD (12-27-2017)
Old 12-27-2017, 09:15 PM
IMXCITD
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 307 Likes on 290 Posts

Awesome!
Old 12-27-2017, 10:23 PM
AndyDove
Instructor

Received 40 Likes on 25 Posts

Beautiful wheel for sure, but omg your website sucks. Got to be one of, if not the very worst, advertisement for products I have ever seen. Is it Apsis, or eApsis? Why is there only one steering wheel offered, and it's called a 'Demo Product' for $10. There are no prices, not even indication of core price. There's a button marked "Online order, click here" but good luck finding anywhere to actually online order. The facebook, linkedin, youtube, pinterest logo's are a lovely touch since they don't actually go to your pages on those sites, but just to their top level homepages.

The whole site is like hilariously bad, like it's some kind of tongue-in-cheek celebration of how not to present or sell product online. If you want somebody to hand over some hundreds of dollars for a fresh steering wheel, you need to take a look at that. I could be in the market, but that experience leaves me very cold.

Rant over

Last edited by AndyDove; 12-27-2017 at 10:24 PM.
ArmchairArchitect (12-30-2017)
Old 12-28-2017, 10:36 AM
apsisusa

St. Jude Donor '07

Originally Posted by AndyDove
Beautiful wheel for sure, but omg your website sucks. Got to be one of, if not the very worst, advertisement for products I have ever seen. Is it Apsis, or eApsis? Why is there only one steering wheel offered, and it's called a 'Demo Product' for $10. There are no prices, not even indication of core price. There's a button marked "Online order, click here" but good luck finding anywhere to actually online order. The facebook, linkedin, youtube, pinterest logo's are a lovely touch since they don't actually go to your pages on those sites, but just to their top level homepages.

The whole site is like hilariously bad, like it's some kind of tongue-in-cheek celebration of how not to present or sell product online. If you want somebody to hand over some hundreds of dollars for a fresh steering wheel, you need to take a look at that. I could be in the market, but that experience leaves me very cold.

Rant over
Steering wheel is never eligible for online order since there are tooooo many variable factors. Every customer has different spec.

Our online store was hacked and not functioning for long time. Now it starts to run again but only partial running. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please communicate by pm or email. I will respond to you immediately.

We have two sites. The main site is Apsis that is designed for in-depth product info. You will see lots of nice large pictures showing you the detail of the jobs that we did before. The eApsis is for online order but it's partial running only. We have too many products to post for online store and but we are short handed.

We have many customers dropping more than $10K for one car and for such customers they LOVE our web because they can see many different ideas with nice sharp/large pictures. Most of vendors' online store provide you a small picture only. So each approach has it's pro & con.

Last edited by apsisusa; 12-28-2017 at 10:39 AM.
Old 12-28-2017, 01:27 PM
Rico7142
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 340 Likes on 288 Posts
St. Jude Donor '16

Looks fantastic
Old 12-29-2017, 04:10 PM
apsisusa

St. Jude Donor '07

Just receive this email from our customer. Like to share it with you.

Jersey:

Steering Wheel arrived safe and sound. Although your photos were nice, to see and to hold it are even better. Thank you very much. Would it be possible to get a small sample piece of your Victory Red Nappa and the dyed Light Gray Nappa to include with all my paperwork from you. Thanks again from ONE HAPPY CUSTOMER.
Old 12-29-2017, 06:12 PM
candyredwing
Racer

Received 36 Likes on 20 Posts

Just want to personally thank Jersey on the Forum for a job well done. It exceeded all my expectations when we finally agreed on the specs back in late November. Between his great color choices and my desire to have a truly unique Custom Steering Wheel for my '04 convertible, it was well worth the cost. Can't wait to get it installed, it will really compliment the rest of my interior. APSIS USA, INC. gets a "thumbs up" from me. Hope we can work together again on a new project some day. Thanks Jersey.
Old 12-29-2017, 06:48 PM
apsisusa

St. Jude Donor '07

Originally Posted by candyredwing
Just want to personally thank Jersey on the Forum for a job well done. It exceeded all my expectations when we finally agreed on the specs back in late November. Between his great color choices and my desire to have a truly unique Custom Steering Wheel for my '04 convertible, it was well worth the cost. Can't wait to get it installed, it will really compliment the rest of my interior. APSIS USA, INC. gets a "thumbs up" from me. Hope we can work together again on a new project some day. Thanks Jersey.
Thanks for the big thump up. Proud to be part of your mod.
Old 12-30-2017, 09:01 AM
redzg
Melting Slicks

Received 666 Likes on 534 Posts

With quite a number of members reporting the factory air bag cover turning sticky with age, any chance of just an air bag cover?
Old 12-30-2017, 12:11 PM
apsisusa

St. Jude Donor '07

Originally Posted by redzg
With quite a number of members reporting the factory air bag cover turning sticky with age, any chance of just an air bag cover?
We can wrap leather for your airbag cover any way you want. Just send in your airbag for production. You will get back awesome leather wrap airbag cover like what shown.

Get notified of new replies

To Apsis: Another Awesome D-Shape Steering Wheel & Airbag Cover...pic

Quick Reply: Apsis: Another Awesome D-Shape Steering Wheel & Airbag Cover...pic