Sponsored by:

[Z06] Zweyer Wheels

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2003, 12:14 PM
tazman
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Zweyer Wheels

I am looking at doing a wheel and tire upgrade and I'm wondering does anyone have the Zweyer wheels on their Z06? If you do I would appreciate it if you could send me some pictures or post them here and let me know what you think of them, I've only seen pictures in a magazine so it's hard to judge the quality.

I would also like to go with tires as wide as possible on the rear without tubbing, does anyone know how wide I can go, what the rim width will need to be to handle this size and brand of tire?. If it makes any difference, my car is at stock height and will only be driven in the summer on dry roads.

Thanks very much for your help,
Jim
Old 02-22-2003, 12:51 PM
VetteLuv
Melting Slicks

Default Re: Zweyer Wheels (tazman)

You might want to check the C5 Tech/Performance section for comments and maybe even pics of Zweyer Wolf wheels. I believe WCC is even running a GP which could save you some good money.

I think there were also some posts in the General section about the wheels. You should get a number of responses to your questions. WCC and possibly other Supporting Vendors could get you pics of the wheels.

Recently it seems there is agreement that 335's are the widest tires without tubbing. You may want to run searches for posts on the wheels, as well as, tire sizes and recommendations.

Good Hunting! :chevy :flag :chevy :flag
Old 02-22-2003, 02:00 PM
Earl H
Melting Slicks

Received 95 Likes on 72 Posts

Default Re: Zweyer Wheels (tazman)

Taz, a fellow Michigander. Hey as mentioned above, check out the tech section. There are two posts: one re: GP and one re: the wheels themselves with plenty of pics. West Coast performance is expecting to get two sets of Wolf Rims in on Mon. or Tues., so they'll be able to comment on quality. I'm hoping that you decide to purchase. We only need 3 for the GP to qualify for $200 discount.

BTW, Todd at West Coast Corvettes is managing the GP.

[Modified by Earl H, 2:06 PM 2/22/2003]
Old 02-22-2003, 02:23 PM
tazman
Advanced

Default Re: Zweyer Wheels (Earl H)

VetteLuv and Earl H,

Thanks very much for the feedback, I'll check these other areas out.

Thanks again,
Jim

Get notified of new replies

To Zweyer Wheels

Quick Reply: [Z06] Zweyer Wheels