Sponsored by:

Can CHP drive...take a look...

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2004, 12:36 PM
JimAgain
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MyVetteDream
I had this one emailed to me ... along the same lines (from the other side)
http://imageevent.com/myvettedream/0...=0&w=4&s=0&z=2
Holy Crap!
And the guy was still trying to run at the end.
Mustangs . . .
Old 11-01-2004, 11:34 PM
PHPD7102
Race Director

Received 15 Likes on 6 Posts
St. Jude Donor '14-'15-'16

Originally Posted by JACKAL0PE
You don't like doughnuts because all you have up there are Dunkin D's. If you ever get a chance to eat a hot Krispy Kreme, you'll know what a doughnut is supposed to taste like.
We have KK's, problem is they are so damn sweet they make my teeth hurt!!
Old 11-01-2004, 11:51 PM
sebringsilver97coupe
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by F.J.B.
Thats one outrageous video. No such training in our EVOC course. Any other video finds????
mine neither. we used a great big open parking lot and never exceeded speeds of about 60 or so chasing one another around. we went through one set of tires per day out here in each car and blew two up but thats cause we were doing the reversing courses etc and i guess ford doesnt make the crown vic to go that fast in reverse with no ill effects. of course, the cars we used for that course were the ones that were ready for auction anyway so they were already abused for 120k miles. i do wish we had some of those LT1 caprices left though these crown vics suck in comparison.
Old 11-02-2004, 06:38 PM
PHPD7102
Race Director

Originally Posted by sebringsilver97coupe
mine neither. we used a great big open parking lot and never exceeded speeds of about 60 or so chasing one another around. we went through one set of tires per day out here in each car and blew two up but thats cause we were doing the reversing courses etc and i guess ford doesnt make the crown vic to go that fast in reverse with no ill effects. of course, the cars we used for that course were the ones that were ready for auction anyway so they were already abused for 120k miles. i do wish we had some of those LT1 caprices left though these crown vics suck in comparison.
We have crown vics as well.......damn things are slow they cant get out of their own way. While at the course I borrowed a buddy's Malibu that his dept drives........I really hate saying this but it makes you appreciate the Vic.

Come on chevy bring back the Caprice!!!
Old 11-02-2004, 06:38 PM
PHPD7102
Race Director

Originally Posted by sebringsilver97coupe
We have crown vics as well.......damn things are so slow they cant get out of their own way. While at the course I borrowed a buddy's Malibu that his dept drives........I really hate saying this but it makes you appreciate the Vic.

Come on chevy bring back the Caprice!!!
Old 11-04-2004, 11:19 PM
MDog00
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Default Very Cool!!!!

Driven an EVOC pursuit course similar to that in training....a lot of fun....not quite as much fun on city streets though....100+ on city streets blowing lights...life is too short

Quick Reply: Can CHP drive...take a look...