Notices
C5 General General C5 Corvette and C5 Z06 Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

[Z06] Anyone running stock manifolds+off road X pipe+B&B Bullets on their Z06 here?

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2004, 09:48 PM
OutlawDon
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone running stock manifolds+off road X pipe+B&B Bullets on their Z06 here?

I just ordered some B&B bullets for my 01 Z06,but will also be getting the Bassani off road X pipe to mate with the stock headers. Anyone running or have heard this combo? How does it sound? Loud and proud? And guesses on RWHP gain? Keep in mind this is an 01,so I am getting rid of the pup cats and also the regular cats with the X pipe. Thanks. -Don

Link to Bassani pipes here and some pics below...

http://www.superchargers4less.com/ba...oad_xpipes.htm

Old 12-10-2004, 10:16 PM
Mopar Jimmy
Team Owner

Location: Elmhurst, IL (West Suburb of Chicago) & Home of MEGA Horsepower
Received 586 Likes on 401 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06

I just put B&B BULLET on my stock 02 EB z06 i just bought monday and with the stock manifolds and pup cats on the car this exhaust Kicks some SERIOUS AZZ and I am really AMAZED how loud and aggressive they sound VERY LOUD AND VERY PROUD and i bet you they are good for around 10rwhp!!!!!!!!!! That is what some recent articles in vette mag tested them at. I do not have an x-pipe to even out the exhaust note and LOVE THE GURGLING AND BURBLING sounds these bad boys make upon deceleration and therefore i don't think i will do an x-pipe, etc.!!! YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Mopar Jimmy; 12-10-2004 at 11:07 PM.
Old 12-10-2004, 10:34 PM
OutlawDon
Drifting

Nice,dude. Did you get the 2 tip or 4 tip? I am sure it'll sound wicked,but still wondering how it'll sound with the cats removed and the X pipe in there. I'll probably go for the X pipe in a couple of months. I just bought my 01 Z06 couple days ago and am excited like you too,man! Enjoy! Any more exhaust mods or that's it?
Old 12-10-2004, 10:46 PM
yellow 04Z06
Heel & Toe

your going to love the B&Bs they sound great.

Get notified of new replies

To Anyone running stock manifolds+off road X pipe+B&B Bullets on their Z06 here?

Quick Reply: [Z06] Anyone running stock manifolds+off road X pipe+B&B Bullets on their Z06 here?