Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

Chicago Pick UP-Two used Nitto R2s for $100 total- 275/45/17s

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2006, 02:19 PM
Mopar Jimmy
Team Owner

Location: Elmhurst, IL (West Suburb of Chicago) & Home of MEGA Horsepower
Received 584 Likes on 399 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06

Default Chicago Pick UP-Two used Nitto R2s for $100 total- 275/45/17s

These are coming off the front of my Z06 and are the DOT street legal tires made by NITTO for Road Racing and Auto Cross. Made out of the same soft rubber as the NITTO drags and same tread design, but with stiffer sidewalls for road racing.

$100.00 for both tires plus local pick-up only within 1/2 drive from my home in west suburbs of Chicago, Elmhurst, IL.

The tires are fairly worn and probably have about another 1000 miles until they hit the tread wear bar. I would say the tires are probably 90% used up as far as the tread bar goes, but would make the perfect tire for some TRACK EVENTS for somebody, for either road racing, auto-cross or even drag racing for that matter (althoug the stiffer sidewall makes does not make them as good as drag radials)!

I don't have pictures but tires could be checked out in person b/f purchasing at my home or meeting spot within a 1/2 hour from there and tires have never gone flat and have been 100% reliable for me. Been on my Z for one year!

ALSO, the tires WILL NOT be available for pick-up until two to three weeks. Probably Sat. April 22, 2006, would be the soonest!

Last edited by Mopar Jimmy; 04-09-2006 at 03:42 PM.

Quick Reply: Chicago Pick UP-Two used Nitto R2s for $100 total- 275/45/17s