Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

UPDATE....RPI Designs = Problem Resolved....

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2007, 12:14 PM
DavzC5
Drifting

Location: Houston, TX www.djmotorsportaccessories.com Specializing in C5 & C6 Accessories. DJ Motorsport Accessories.
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09

Found address:
Josh's Muscle Car Parts
DBA RPI Designs
2148 Bandy Road
Alliance, Ohio 44601

Last edited by DavzC5; 07-23-2007 at 04:19 PM. Reason: addy
Old 07-23-2007, 01:19 PM
RPI Designs
Platinum Supporting Vendor

Received 103 Likes on 99 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16 -'17

Originally Posted by cdconklin
I'm going to vent a little here becuase I don't believe that forum vendors should treat forum members the way that I'm being treated.

I placed an order over 2 weeks ago with RPI Designs, and was told that it would ship the next day.

I haven't received my order yet but they billed my credit card!!

So i called and had to leave a message.

a couple days go buy and I haven't heard from them so I call again and have to leave another message.

a couple more days go buy and I still haven't heard anything, so I call again and had to leave yet another message.

so this has gone on several times, I've even tried emailing them, to no avail.

I know thier not dead because they continue to post about new products here on the forum.

Maybe they should take care of existing orders before they take on any new ones.

For all I know they shipped it and it's lost in limbo, but I'll never know that because they don't feel that I'm worth the time to return a call with a tracking number.

Is this the way they do business??
First. Let me apologize. We were on vacation and didn't get back until today. RPI is not a large business and when my and my wife leave, we are in trouble.

We had your order drop shipped from a large GM dealer. I thought it shipped out before we left. I get back today and see that it has not, and they we have missed your calls and emails. We have missed other customers calls and emails too. Please give us today and tomorrow as we are catching up on all orders and questions.

Chad, we are going to send you a 100% refund and will get your emblems delivered to you too. This is the least we can do for not answering any calls/emails the last week. We didn't have email/phone access last week. Very sorry to keep you waiting. We are calling you later today to give you an update on the order. We are waiting to see if your emblems have shipped. If they haven't, we are going to give you an accurate date of when they will. We will also get your Credit Card information so we can send you a 100% refund.

Thank you for putting up with us and we hope that this will correct your problems with us.
Josh

4000+ C5/C6/C7 Parts & accessories - Forum members get 10% off with SS2007 coupon at checkout

Like us on www.facebook.com/rpidesigns and you might win $100.

Our brand new C7 Corvette Z06 Style Side Skirts come painted in Carbon Flash Metallic, see them here!

email: rpi.designs.customerservice@gmail.com Web: www.rpidesigns.com
Old 07-23-2007, 01:21 PM
hotwheels57
Race Director

Received 30 Likes on 23 Posts

Old 07-23-2007, 01:30 PM
pewter99
Team Owner

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,195 Likes on 704 Posts
Pilot of Beer Force 1
Tampa Regional Coordinator
CI 4-5-6-7-8 Veteran
Organizer St. Jude Fundraiser
I believe in the Beer Fairy

so everyone can put down their pitchforks and torches...
Old 07-23-2007, 02:37 PM
cdconklin
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RPI Designs
First. Let me apologize. We were on vacation and didn't get back until today. RPI is not a large business and when my and my wife leave, we are in trouble.

We had your order drop shipped from a large GM dealer. I thought it shipped out before we left. I get back today and see that it has not, and they we have missed your calls and emails. We have missed other customers calls and emails too. Please give us today and tomorrow as we are catching up on all orders and questions.

Chad, we are going to send you a 100% refund and will get your emblems delivered to you too. This is the least we can do for not answering any calls/emails the last week. We didn't have email/phone access last week. Very sorry to keep you waiting. We are calling you later today to give you an update on the order. We are waiting to see if your emblems have shipped. If they haven't, we are going to give you an accurate date of when they will. We will also get your Credit Card information so we can send you a 100% refund.

Thank you for putting up with us and we hope that this will correct your problems with us.
Josh
Awesome, thank you for your honesty and your commitment to correct this matter.

I guess this is a case of if you want something done right do it yourself...I've never found a dealer I could count on...lol

I'll wait for your updates regarding the shipping and the refund.

And again thank you for taking care of this matter.

I hope to be able to do business with you again, I got my eye on the auto bluffs coupe waterfall!!

Chad
Old 07-23-2007, 02:49 PM
RPI Designs

I guess this is a case of if you want something done right do it yourself...I've never found a dealer I could count on...lol

I hope to be able to do business with you again, I got my eye on the auto bluffs coupe waterfall!!

Chad
Hello Chad,
We are waiting to call you. We want to give you accurate information on when the emblems can ship. As for the refund, I will give you a call right now. Thanks for working this out with us. The vacation was nice, but we are paying for the week off now trying to catch up. Thanks
Old 07-23-2007, 02:58 PM
JR_VET
Burning Brakes

Outstand Customer Relationship, Great Vendor
Old 07-23-2007, 03:00 PM
RED99
Safety Car

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Way to go RPI. That's taking care of your customers.
Old 07-23-2007, 03:24 PM
RPI Designs

Originally Posted by JR_VET
Outstand Customer Relationship, Great Vendor
Thanks guys. We always do answer the phones when we are here and customers are always #1. We will be out of the office for Corvettes Carlisle, but we hope to see you guys/gals there!

Old 07-23-2007, 03:55 PM
RPI Designs

Chad

Hello Chad,

I just got off the phone with the source of the emblems. He ordered 4 of them, which RPI had sold, but was only sent 2 of them. So that is where the problem came up. We went on vacation thinking that all 4 would be shipped. They weren't.

Bottom line. When they come in (should be next week, please don't hold me to it ) We will overnight the emblems to you.

I am calling you now to refund your card. Thanks again and we hope to do more business with you in the future.

Old 07-23-2007, 04:02 PM
DavzC5
Drifting

Location: Houston, TX www.djmotorsportaccessories.com Specializing in C5 & C6 Accessories. DJ Motorsport Accessories.
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09

Originally Posted by pewter99
so everyone can put down their pitchforks and torches...
Glad this was worked out professionally. Bit of advise for small businesses; use auto response e-mails and statement on website when out of office for extended period of time.
Old 07-23-2007, 04:03 PM
wamara
Le Mans Master

Received 38 Likes on 28 Posts
Cruise-In II Veteran

Kudos to RPI for remedying the problem. I'm sure next time they take a vacation (maybe never after this ) they will put a message on their answering machine and an auto-reply on their e-mail to advise folks they are unable to communicate for a period of time, and save themselves a lot of grief.
Old 07-23-2007, 04:05 PM
Chris_G
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 127 Likes on 85 Posts
St. Jude Donor '05-'06-'07

Now this is customer service! Way to go RPI
Old 07-23-2007, 04:07 PM
travelingypsye
Melting Slicks

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hats off o RPI!!!! I am glad to see such good customer service. I will use them!
Old 07-23-2007, 05:42 PM
cdconklin
Instructor

Originally Posted by RPI Designs
Hello Chad,

I just got off the phone with the source of the emblems. He ordered 4 of them, which RPI had sold, but was only sent 2 of them. So that is where the problem came up. We went on vacation thinking that all 4 would be shipped. They weren't.

Bottom line. When they come in (should be next week, please don't hold me to it ) We will overnight the emblems to you.

I am calling you now to refund your card. Thanks again and we hope to do more business with you in the future.

This has gone amazingly well, I'm excited that we've all found a way to put this all behind us.

I'm so pleased with the outcome, you've now gone beyond the call of duty and I'm sure I'll buy from you again!!

Thanks Again...

Chad
Old 07-23-2007, 05:55 PM
RPI Designs

Originally Posted by DavzC5
Glad this was worked out professionally. Bit of advise for small businesses; use auto response e-mails and statement on website when out of office for extended period of time.
Old 07-23-2007, 06:42 PM
LeeJones
Melting Slicks

Location: I saw her today at the reception.....a glass of wine in her hand...

Maybe they will even put a note here

Get notified of new replies

To UPDATE....RPI Designs = Problem Resolved....

Old 07-23-2007, 09:53 PM
0Vette Stripes
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Donor '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08

Yours is just mike mine ... when I'm on vacation ... the whole thing shuts down
If I still got access to email, then I leave it opened; otherwise, I will put a vacation alert on my website

-Mike
Old 07-23-2007, 10:48 PM
jcurley290
Pro
Support Corvetteforum!

Just placed a few first orders with RPI in the past days. I have to say they have been doing a very good job at keeping me up to date on the orders and ship dates . I called them late today and Josh answer the phone when I thought nobody would be there.

Last edited by jcurley290; 07-23-2007 at 10:59 PM.
Old 07-24-2007, 01:24 AM
V8_Club
Burning Brakes

Glad to hear this is being resolved , KUDOS to RPI for accepting their fault Honesty is the best policy

Quick Reply: UPDATE....RPI Designs = Problem Resolved....