Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

Genuine Italian leather shift boots - custom made for your car!

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2012, 06:07 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Supporting Vendor

Received 142 Likes on 89 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07,-'13

Guys and Girls!

Before you go to 4th July parades, concerts and watch firework shows, please spare some time and visit our website and Facebook profile. You'll see there a company that is always eager to go one step further than any other to make your car interior one of a kind even if this means making one-off leather parts. Like this Mini Cooper steering wheel cover with 100% custom dark green/white/dark green tri-stripe decoration.

Our Facebook profile may be even more interesting, especially when you join our "Show Pride In Your Ride" contest where $350 HARD CASH is at stake!!

Not enough? Then grab this code: 84S563XLEA0, paste it into ordering form and enjoy 10% DISCOUNT until July 10th!

And then:

Your
RedlineGoods Team

Join us on FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM for product updates, contests and DISCOUNT CODES!!!

Old 07-03-2012, 07:02 PM
john monte
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default console cover

Interested in console cover in all black which leather is a match to stock interior how much to ship to 11735 and do you have a phone number
Old 07-04-2012, 04:13 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '07,-'13

It's $59 and shipping is $9 worldwide.

And of course, discounts apply

Get yours here: http://www.redlinegoods.com/C5armrest.php

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 08-10-2012, 01:04 AM
Talisman_52
Cruising

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Do you make skins for the c5 seats? I could use new sweat skins (and seat foam).
Old 08-10-2012, 05:14 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '07,-'13

No, we do not make seat covers at all. Yet

We just think they are too difficult for DIY installation. The shipping will also be more expensive.

but if you are really interested, please advise if they are not too hard for DIYing

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 08-21-2012, 08:38 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '07,-'13

It's been some time since we last published anything. But this doesn't mean we weren't working har developing even more ways to make you Take Pride In Your Ride.

And this is one of them - remember that I told you some time ago there's no such thing as "impossible" or "not avilable" here, at RedlineGoods? I'm sure you do! To assure you let me show you the image one of our customer sent us to describe what he expects his steering whel to be:

Crazy idea? Of course. Difficult to make? Definitely! Not precise drawing? Well, a bit Our reply? Let's do it! This will of course cost extra but we'll be happy to make it for you

So now, if you have your own 100% custom idea of how you'd like to upgrade your interior and you feel that RedlineGoods touch is something your interior needs, please feel free to visit our website, and use this code: 84L6YTQ4K84 to get 10% discount Code valid until Tuesday, Aug. 28th.

And remember, our Take Pride In Your Ride contest is still open for your entries and the $350 is still at stake !

See you at RedlineGoods.com

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 08-21-2012, 10:29 PM
jol
Melting Slicks

Received 36 Likes on 27 Posts

PM sent. Thanks
Old 08-30-2012, 09:39 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '07,-'13

Here's what happens when RedlineGoods Team is asked to fulfill customer's special expecations:

Doesn't it look familiar? Of course! This is the wheel that was rewrapped based on the drawing I showed you last week :-)

I hope to see the photo of this steering wheel installed in the car as one of our contest entries.

I also hope to see the photo of your interior revamped with RedlineGoods items. Remember, $350 is waiting and time is ticking. There are only 3 days left to place your order and enter he contest. And this is only up to You what RedlineGoods parts you will use to upgrade your interior and how you will make the photo of your interior to grab the win!

Hint: you can use any means you want to increase your chances of winning - for example you can invite your wife / girlfriend / sexy neighbour to feature in your photo
Or lighter option - make the part you order unique - enrich them with embroidery, develop some special color scheme and Take Pride In Your Ride!

And here's something that will help you: 10% discount code valid thru September 5th: 8T4R7TV21L5

Enjoy!

Take care
Maciek & Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 02-24-2013, 06:02 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '07,-'13

Guys,

It's the last chance to take part in our Photo Pageant and get 50% REFUND on your next RedlineGoods purchase!

Place your order in February and send a good photo of your goods installed before end of March to: contest@redllinegoods.com. Photos will be uploaded to our Facebook album on a weekly basis and the most voted photo each week will get a 50% REFUND!

Still undecided? Here's somthing that should help you decide - a 10% DISCOUNT CODE valid thru March 2nd: 9C1NO2F4Q06

Do not planning to buy anything now? Then vote for your favourite contest photo to have a chance to win a 50% DISCOUNT CODE!

Ah, and one more thing - in February we started a our CarOfTheDay action - every single day we pick a car and slash our prices for everything we have for it by 20%.

See you at: www.RedlineGoods.com/CarOfTheDay.php

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 04-13-2013, 05:26 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '07,-'13

We've done some really nice custom embroideries recently. I hope you like them as much as we do :-)

Would you like to have your interior upgraded in a similar way? Then it's the best time to do it! Because we WILL NOT charge you extra for custom embroidery (we normally charge $99) !!!

Offer valid for all orders placed till April 30th!

Still undecided? Then maybe you'll like our 10% discount code valid till April 19th?

Here it goes: T9WM13X2C57. ENOJY!

See you at www.RedlineGoods.com :-)

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 04-13-2013, 06:25 AM
TKT-MKR
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

tag!
I am in for my next boot purchase at least
what are the costs for shifter boots? Still 59 dollars?
Old 04-15-2013, 05:52 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '07,-'13

Hi

Our C5 boots are $49/piece (unless you have a C6 shifter) and there's a discounts scheme for larger orders :-)

Meet me here: http://redlinegoods.com/C5shiftboot.php :-)

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 04-26-2013, 06:38 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '07,-'13

Ever suffered from a lower back or neck pain after driving?

Came back home from work finding it hard to just stand straight?

Never again! We have something for you - a great way to MAKE YOUR DAY BETTER BY TAKING THE PAIN AWAY!

Please welcome our Lumbar Pads!!!
Very comfortable due to their padded backing and very stylish at the same time. They can be further enhanced with embroidery, as picture below shows.

Can be mounted either around the seatback at lumbar height, or around the lower part of headrest for extra neck support. The pad will yield when your neck/lumbar presses against it, but will provide very good support for the troublesome areas of your spine.

Available in round (thicker) or teardrop (thinner) shape. Both use elastic with a buckle for immediate installation, can be moved as needed in seconds, removed for comfortable cleaning and used for other applications as well, not just in your car!

If this is what your back was begging you for, meet me at: http://www.redlinegoods.com/LumbarPads.php and make proper use of this 10% discount code valid till May 3rd: U914NN0A0U9. ENOJY!

See you at www.RedlineGoods.com :-)

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 05-09-2013, 08:06 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '07,-'13

I'm sure many of you guys are taking part in a show, car meet, motorsport event once in a while :-)

Some of you probably are going to have their car featured in a car magazine, printed or online :-)

And there's a bunch of people with CARDOMAIN profile here for sure :-)

Are you one of the above? That's great news to hear! Because we have something special for you! We want you to Show Pride In Your Ride! And if you agree to show and give out some our leaflets during any event you will take part in or shouw RedlineGoods leathers installed in your car on your CarDomain album together with links to our website we will gladly REFUND you UP TO 50% of he price you paid! Please see the conditions here: Show Pride In Your Ride and Take Pride In Your Ride! Offer valid for all orders placed from May 1st.

And here's something that should convince you even more: our 10% DISCOUNT CODE valid thru May 17th: 9AJ14T0GH51. Enjoy :-)

Meet me at RedlineGoods.com :-)

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 05-23-2013, 12:38 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '07,-'13

Custom steering wheel covers brought to a new level!

Awesomeness can't get any further! There's nothing more than custom embroidery you can do to your car interior to make it One-Of-A-Kind!

Like it? Want it? Grab it!

With ths code: 9140DSP8QU7 you'll get 10% off everything until May 29th!

See you at www.RedlineGoods.com

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 05-27-2013, 08:38 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '07,-'13

We have just introduced another cool addition to our extensive range of customization options for you to Take Pride In Your Ride - Pleating.

It's available in two different versions:

Sporty parallel pleating:

Or more classic, luxury diamond pleating (easy to find in top-of-the-tops cars like Aston Martin or Lamborghini):

Like it? Then imagine how cool it may look on your armrest, door panel, lubmar pad or on any other part you'd like to have

And as soon as you decide, please bear in mind that our MEMORIAL DAY SALE means you'll get 20% OFF EVERYTHING Until May 31st!

Just paste this code into our ordering form: 9H1A4P0P9Y3 and ENJOY YOUR 20% DISCOUNT!

Meet me at www.RedlineGoods.com

Have a great week!

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 06-16-2013, 05:04 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '07,-'13

FATHER'S DAY SALE is on at REDLINEGOODS!!!

Just paste this code: 9H14A8P5P1Y and EJNOY your 20% DISCOUNT until Monday, June 17th!!!

Meet me at RedlineGoods.com

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Get notified of new replies

To Genuine Italian leather shift boots - custom made for your car!

Old 06-21-2013, 06:49 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '07,-'13

How often do you guys check our WHAT'S NEW PAGE? Not too often I think, am I right?

But what if I told you that you can get some new leather parts FOR FREE just for giving us a chance to add something new to this page? The manner in which we have devised almost all of our products is that once we have a person interested in getting our leathers for their car which we do not support at the time, we offer them to send their current, stock items to us to use as templates. And to express our gratitude for such an effort, we do give our leather goods FOR FREE, in exchange for an installation write-up along with some after-installation pictures. It's THAT SIMPLE

Interested? Let me know

And in case you just find something for you at RedlineGoods.com, here's a 10% DISCOUNT CODE valid thru Friday, June 28th: 9O1GA48Z8E4. ENJOY!

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 07-23-2013, 01:35 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '07,-'13

Hello guys, just to remind you
RedlineGoods.com is the ultimate place to go for custom upgrade to your interior!

Whether you want to show your support to your favourite sports team or you just want to express yourself through your car, at RedlineGoods you will find everything you need to do it right.

Please see below just two examples of a fully custom works we have recently done for our customers.

As soon as you decide to have something this cool for yourselves, please remember to use this discount code: 9XDS1UJ5690 - it'll give you 10% DISCOUNT on all orders placed until Tuesaday, July 30th!

Please also note our ShowPrideInYourRide program for all our customers who help us grow with a 50% REFUND to grab!

Have a great week!

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 08-14-2013, 07:24 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '07,-'13

I know you may find below photos irrelevant but I just want to show you how you can upgrade cheap-looking glossy plastic interior trims with buttery soft italian leather enriched with the stitching of your choice

This is one of our latest developments - a set of Mini dash covers in classy white/red color combo for those who prefer leather to cheap plastic

Like it? I know it is not always possible to upgrade all dashboard with leather but in case you find something for you on our website, here's something for you - 10% DISCOUNT CODE valid thru Aug. 21st: 91M6JLD4Z63

Meet me at www.RedlineGoods.com :-) and Take Pride In Your Ride

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Quick Reply: Genuine Italian leather shift boots - custom made for your car!