Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

Wtb air bladders for sportseats

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2009, 02:47 PM
BOUT X
Corvette Cowboy
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

Default Wtb air bladders for sportseats

Like the title guys I need the air bladders for the drivers seat lumbar and side bladders or if you know someone who can repair them for me that would be great also
Old 02-11-2009, 03:39 PM
teddyca
Le Mans Master

Received 422 Likes on 320 Posts

dale- I still have mine in my seats. Talk to your upholstry guy and see what he would charge to pull my covers, take them out, and reinstall the covers. They are yours for free if the price is right on labor.
Old 02-11-2009, 03:56 PM
BOUT X
Corvette Cowboy
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by teddyca
dale- I still have mine in my seats. Talk to your upholstry guy and see what he would charge to pull my covers, take them out, and reinstall the covers. They are yours for free if the price is right on labor.
Teddy it is easy to do lets get together this weekend I have some goodies for you cowl and stuff
Old 02-12-2009, 07:29 AM
teddyca
Le Mans Master

Received 422 Likes on 320 Posts

Hey old man you are not taking a knife to my seats. HAHA Now you can have your shop do it though. Tell them to nevermind the fact I took a pillow and used the stuffing to fill my covers. HAHA If I remember correctly I did CUT off the little bags that go under the seat on one of them but dont sure if that matters. The bladders in both seats are all there and in perfect condition. This weekend will not work I want to spend some serious time with the family after this 2 week trip, but next week is fine. If you are going to have it done. Just come by the house and pickup the seats anytime. I am still in Brazil and leaving tonight for home. The drivers seat is out and if you want the seats today you will need to pull the pass. I will call Shannon and tell her you are coming to get them. No problem. Or wait until tomorrow when I get home.

Get notified of new replies

To Wtb air bladders for sportseats

Quick Reply: Wtb air bladders for sportseats