Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

Wtb: Radiator frame rails

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2010, 02:33 PM
tonyda1st
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wtb: Radiator frame rails

I just purchased some frame savers and when i tried to install them discovered that the radiator frame rails are too bent. so I need some new ones. I found other parts like skid plates but I still need the RADIATOR FRAME RAILS. let me know if ya have any available and how much including shipping to 75137, thanks.
Old 03-07-2010, 02:46 PM
Must_Have_Z
Drifting

Received 139 Likes on 105 Posts

Originally Posted by tonyda1st
I just purchased some frame savers and when i tried to install them discovered that the radiator frame rails are too bent. so I need some new ones. I found other parts like skid plates but I still need the RADIATOR FRAME RAILS. let me know if ya have any available and how much including shipping to 75137, thanks.
Are you talking about the rails connected to the skid plate? Based on the service manual, that's all one piece so if you want to replace the rails, you need the whole skid/cage. One of my bottom "rails" is bent too and I'm considering a new cage...
Old 03-07-2010, 02:56 PM
tonyda1st
Instructor

I think so. dang i didn't know it was one whole piece. i saw a couple of bolts so i thought i could just replace that part.
Old 03-07-2010, 03:05 PM
a/c man
Le Mans Master

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

yea it supports the radiator they are about 400 new! but a lot of guys on here went with a procharger! and the kit has a new one to work with the procharger kit! so you can buy there old stock radiator support they also make a skid kit that bolts on you support for 50.00 to help it out when scraping
Old 03-07-2010, 03:37 PM
tonyda1st
Instructor

Originally Posted by a/c man
yea it supports the radiator they are about 400 new! but a lot of guys on here went with a procharger! and the kit has a new one to work with the procharger kit! so you can buy there old stock radiator support they also make a skid kit that bolts on you support for 50.00 to help it out when scraping
cool, thanks. So, I should post that i want to buy the old stock radiator support, right?
Old 03-07-2010, 06:35 PM
a/c man
Le Mans Master

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

yes

Get notified of new replies

To Wtb: Radiator frame rails

Quick Reply: Wtb: Radiator frame rails