Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

Driver's Door Control Module

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2010, 10:42 AM
AZ 7TVETTE
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Driver's Door Control Module

I want to be straight up so everyone understands, this module just came out of my car because the driver's door lock did not work automatically with the buttons or fob. I had to move the drivers door lock manually. The lock/unlock relays need to be cleaned or replaced. They are about $1.50 each and can be purchased on line. You can hear the relays click, but they don't pass enough current to actuate the lock. You can see how to repair this module in the C5 Tech section in the long electrical sticky thread. Otherwise, it is in factory condition. It came out of a 2002 Z06 with 28,000 miles. When I bought the car two months ago, it didn't work. All other functions, windows, mirrors and memory seat buttons worked fine, it's just the two relays.

I replaced this control module because I don't have soldering skills and found a new module for wholesale price. If you want to try to repair one before spending $400 for a brand new one from GM, this could be for you. There is no damage to the board and no pins are bent or corroded.

Asking $40 plus shipping (small so shouldn't be too much). I am in Phoenix, AZ, area.

For best results, send me an email at: tyoder17@gmail.com

Old 12-26-2010, 10:49 AM
sami85L98
Le Mans Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I will take it so $50 should be good to send Canada. Do you have relays as well? is unlock/lock relay both are same or different.

sami
Old 12-26-2010, 11:02 AM
AZ 7TVETTE
Instructor

I do not have relays for it. The part number is: JSM1E-12V-5-H15 and you can google that or get one from an electronics repair place.

You can also check this link for repair info: http://www.ronjpics.com/Corvettestuff.htm

I will check on shippinng to Mississauga, ON. As long as it's not a problem, we have a deal.

Ted
Old 01-06-2011, 11:45 PM
AZ 7TVETTE
Instructor

Buyer changed his mind so back up for sale.

Price lowered to $25 plus shipping.
Old 01-12-2011, 10:31 AM
TheRadioFlyer
Supporting Vendor

Received 630 Likes on 346 Posts

I'll take if for $25 shipped.
sound good?

Get notified of new replies

To Driver's Door Control Module

Quick Reply: Driver's Door Control Module