Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

Black painted interior trim for sale

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2011, 12:00 PM
907VET
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg
Never mind, I will do my stock parts myself, good luck trying to find a guy with 400 to waste on nothing else but shinney parts that are cheap to change!
When you get done painting your own you will wish you "wasted" $400 on these parts. You obviously have no idea the time and effort that goes into painting interior pieces. Don't trash the guy because he wouldn't take your low ball offer.

Here's a bump for ya on some beautiful pieces! Good luck
Old 03-24-2011, 04:02 PM
tlc0706
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10-'11

Originally Posted by 907VET
When you get done painting your own you will wish you "wasted" $400 on these parts. You obviously have no idea the time and effort that goes into painting interior pieces. Don't trash the guy because he wouldn't take your low ball offer.

Here's a bump for ya on some beautiful pieces! Good luck
I sanded til my fingers were gone....
GLWS Really nice stuff..
Old 03-24-2011, 08:26 PM
socalman
Safety Car

Received 14 Likes on 7 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10

$275 and I'll take it!
Hey man, you have nice pieces for sale, they are not gold, you need to come way down on price! Too many other mods are in demand, they are nice, but not for $400 I am just an honest guy
Never mind, I will do my stock parts myself, good luck trying to find a guy with 400 to waste on nothing else but shinney parts that are cheap to change!
Post them on Ebay, You will have much better luck finding a sucker!
You'd be better off spending some time reading the Forum rules (it's that little sticky at the top of the page) than babbling away looking like an asshat.
Old 03-24-2011, 09:29 PM
stroked408
Burning Brakes

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Thank you to the fellow forum members who have experience buying and selling parts as well as actually building and working on their own car. It's unfortunate that there are still people out there who feel the need to come on someone else's thread and trash it because they dont understand what it takes to fabricate something or just plain cant afford it.

"Hey man, you have nice pieces for sale, they are not gold, you need to come way down on price! Too many other mods are in demand, they are nice, but not for $400 I am just an honest guy"- Blitzkreig

I said I would accept reasonable offers and if anyone can give me a legitimate reason why my prices are too high, Id love to hear it. Go to a body shop and try getting an estimate, then come on here and tell me Im trying to rip someone off! There are guys on here selling a stock oem unpainted radio bezel for $150. Untill you have a clue what your talking about stay out of my threads!

Quick Reply: Black painted interior trim for sale