Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

XSPower 2.5" Catback Pre-Spring / Tax Return SPECIAL, $50 OFF + FREE SHIP Extended!

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2011, 02:02 PM
Toolbox '03
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SHOCKED (in a GREAT way)

I am TOTALLY shocked - my axleback was just delivered to my house and I just ordered Sunday! WOW - 48 hours to my door from ordering!!! I literally did not believe my wife when she told me that she thought the package had to be the exhaust as I did not expect it for several more days. I am so EXCITED, too! Jon, you are a CLASS ACT. I can't say enough good things about you and your business right now. Fellas, this guy really is TOP NOTCH - do not hesitate to give him your business as you will not be sorry!!! He gives the other guys a very high bar to clear.

I have already unpacked it and looked it over - it is just as gorgeous and very high quality as the pictures showed on the posts. Packaging was excellent:

Welds are beautiful and everything is high-luster polish:

It may be a little while for me to get installed as I just had knee surgery Friday. I think I might be able to talk my Dad and my brother and my 10 year old son into installing for me this week - twist their arms! He, he! My son and I cannot wait to hear this system wake it up.

Now I can hardly wait for the Longtube Headers to become available again, but I will wait as long as needed because this system is A1 quality for a fantastic price!
Old 03-16-2011, 09:59 AM
0Superman09
Former Vendor

Received 61 Likes on 53 Posts

Thanks! Glad you are happy, enjoy!
Old 03-20-2011, 07:51 PM
0Superman09
Former Vendor

Bump, LAST WEEK! Will end next weekend
Old 03-20-2011, 09:40 PM
ZDRpewter01
Pro

Can't wait for mine to arrive!!
Old 03-21-2011, 10:51 AM
0Superman09
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by ZDRpewter01
Can't wait for mine to arrive!!
Old 03-21-2011, 08:33 PM
Toolbox '03
Instructor

Default Installed and Happy!

Got Dad to help get me get it installed. Knee surgery kept me from doing it all myself but did not stop me from at least getting a few turns on the wrench!

Presently behind JBA shorty headers and X mid-pipe. Happy for the time being, but can't wait for the longtube headers for an even richer sound!

Here's a clip of the new sound. BTW, does not do it full justice as you really need to hear one of these at WOT under load - very sweet!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN_DkmIRyds
Old 03-21-2011, 08:35 PM
0Superman09
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Toolbox '03
Got Dad to help get me get it installed. Knee surgery kept me from doing it all myself but did not stop me from at least getting a few turns on the wrench!

Presently behind JBA shorty headers and X mid-pipe. Happy for the time being, but can't wait for the longtube headers for an even richer sound!

Here's a clip of the new sound. BTW, does not do it full justice as you really need to hear one of these at WOT under load - very sweet!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN_DkmIRyds
Old 03-25-2011, 08:56 AM
0Superman09
Former Vendor

Last day, ends tonight at midnight!

Quick Reply: XSPower 2.5" Catback Pre-Spring / Tax Return SPECIAL, $50 OFF + FREE SHIP Extended!