Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

C5 Rear Bumper w/Lights, Sub Box, Nitrous Bottle w/Brackets, Z06 Screens

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2014, 03:37 PM
Cross
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default C5 Rear Bumper w/Lights, Sub Box, Nitrous Bottle w/Brackets, Z06 Screens

Alright clearing out garage space, selling the Vette etc etc to finish the FD RX7 LSx Project I have been wanting to do for so long and just recently bought.

I am selecting a few pictures but I can email more if you need them.

1) 2000 C5 Bowling Green Rear Bumper with Tail Lights and Lic. Plate lights. No Broken tabs, rips, etc. I bought it to make a wall art lighted setup for the garage but now I would just prefer it be out of the way to fund more toys for the RX7.
Selling it for 400 Picked up, I will ship it but understand its probably going to be around 130 to ship this as its so big.

2) Custom Built Kicker LM7 Sub Box. My car had 2 of these in it I removed this one and sold the sub as it was just to much for me. This goes on the Drivers Side.
100 Picked up again I will ship but its heavy so it will not be cheap to ship.

3) Nitrous Bottle that never got used, comes with the brackets. 100 Picked up and I have no problem shipping this either.

4) Z06 Screen, not sure they are OEM asking 45 Shipped or 40 Picked up.

Not looking for trades just yet, just want to get everything I can cleared out so I can start spreading out the new project.
Attached Images       

Quick Reply: C5 Rear Bumper w/Lights, Sub Box, Nitrous Bottle w/Brackets, Z06 Screens