Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

Deep Dish Replica Wheels With Tires For Sale (NJ/PA/NYC area)

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2014, 06:12 PM
Sea Five
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Deep Dish Replica Wheels With Tires For Sale (NJ/PA/NYC area)

Well the time has come to change up the look of the car, so my wheels are for sale. These have been discontinued to my knowledge for quite some time. (that, or out of stock everywhere ive seen). I've actually never seen another set in person, and only one other set on the forum over the years. I bought these new in 2009 from OE Wheels, LLC.

They are C6 style replica wheels in GUNMETAL GRAY finish with a Machined and clear-coated dish lip. center caps have an embossed c6 flag logo.

TPMS is NOT included. I used standard valve stems on these wheels.

The wheels are factory c5 Z06 width sizes. 17" front, and 18" rear.

The tires are c5 sizes, 245/45/17 front, and 275/40/18 rear Nitto INVOs. tires have 6/32" rear tread, and 7/32" front. no alignment wear. my car is lowered far on bolts, and have never rubbed at all. they fit like factory. zero issues.

the R/F wheel has MINIMAL scuffs from parking near a wood plank, pictures show marks. other than the R/F wheel the rest are in excellent shape with EXTREMELY MINOR knicks here and there from normal road use. some chrome rivets show wear in the chrome plating but is barely noticeable. ( I'm just being honest).

I am located in Phillipsburg, NJ 08865 and at this time would prefer local PICKUP. I honestly have no idea even how to ship these mounted or what that would cost.

Price is $875 for wheels and tires.

Old 09-30-2014, 05:39 AM
Sea Five
Racer

Sale pending..
Old 10-01-2014, 12:10 PM
Sea Five
Racer

Wheels are sold. Thanks guys.

Get notified of new replies

To Deep Dish Replica Wheels With Tires For Sale (NJ/PA/NYC area)

Quick Reply: Deep Dish Replica Wheels With Tires For Sale (NJ/PA/NYC area)