Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

Supercharger kit,components, and upgrades plus Injector Dynamics injectors for sale

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2014, 01:04 PM
Mellow Yellow Z
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Supercharger kit,components, and upgrades plus Injector Dynamics injectors for sale

Hello Everyone,

I am looking to part out or sale my supercharger kit as a whole.
This kit can make 1000whp+. It can be turned down to make only 550/600 rear wheel horsepower and turned up at a later date. This Novi 2200 kit has the latest A&A bracket with the HD tensioner, the bracket is upgraded to 8-ribs and includes a 3.00" pulley. The kit has less than 500 miles on it and was removed from the car because the crate engine that it was initially installed with had was not properly put together and installed which lead to catastrophic failure. I have picture proof and my shop can testify to this as well. Selling this kit and parts to put the motor back together and start over.

With the direct drive (like the flip drive) and Innovators west OD 8 rib pulley, you'll will have everything needed to run a 8 rib supercharger belt while keeping the supercharger load off of your components (alternator etc..) I purchased the A&A direct drive kit plus the A&A 8 rib supercharger bracket less than 6 months ago for over $1600 alone. I have receipts for proof.

The direct drive and bracket is 100% complete with the same mileage as the kit. I will break up the kit only after the blower kit is sold.

I've sold many high dollar items, many times on here and LS1 Tech without one complaint that wasn't handled to the buyers satisfaction, so you can buy with confidence. References available upon request.

Here are the items that I am selling or parting out

- Paxton Novi 2200 head unit with 8 rib 3.00 pulley good for 15+lbs on a stock balancer. This would be a great upgrade for those of you who have purchased an ecs or a&a supercharger kit as this unit will fit both brackets. Comes with stainless oil feed and drain lines from a&a.

$2400 + shipping

- 8 rib supercharger setup comes with a&a 8 rib supercharger bracket, A&A 8 rib direct drive (flip drive), and Innovators west 8 rib overdrive balancer. This includes everything you need to run a 8 rib supercharger setup. $1900 + shipping

- ECS Intercooler w/Tial 50mm blow off valve, includes 3 inch piping complete with couplers and clamps. Also includes supercharger intake pipe with filter.

$1600 + shipping

- Injector Dynamics 2000 injectors. These are the top of the line injectors and if you research them you will see why.

Cost me $1900 less than 6 months ago ( have receipts )
I will ship them to you for $1500

I will sale the supercharger kit with everything listed above except injectors as a package for $5500.00 + shipping and Paypal fees for everything. Cashiers check from a known bank is fine or you can stop by a local Bank of America and make a deposit. Kit is located in Orlando, FL.

My cell# is 334-449-3909
PM, email, text or call me any time.

Last edited by Mellow Yellow Z; 01-01-2015 at 01:48 PM.
Old 12-30-2014, 11:32 PM
Mellow Yellow Z
Advanced

bump
Old 01-01-2015, 01:21 PM
Mellow Yellow Z
Advanced

bump it up
Old 01-05-2015, 04:55 PM
Mellow Yellow Z
Advanced

Supercharger and 8 rib setup sold and shipped to CactusCat. Thanks Corvette Forum and Cactus!

Get notified of new replies

To Supercharger kit,components, and upgrades plus Injector Dynamics injectors for sale

Quick Reply: Supercharger kit,components, and upgrades plus Injector Dynamics injectors for sale