Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

f/s front & rear tigershark bumpers

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2015, 12:47 AM
Sirk17
Burning Brakes

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Ship is back?? and just keep dumping money down the drain? Its here its done and ill just use the sale of my stock bumper to fund the new paint job. People should know what they are getting into......NOBODY cares what you paid for an item. I got screwed..simple as that. First time in 15 years of forum buying and selling ....I guess it was bound to happen.
Old 05-08-2015, 01:18 AM
robert miller
Team Owner

Received 1,762 Likes on 1,529 Posts

Originally Posted by Sirk17
Ship is back?? and just keep dumping money down the drain? Its here its done and ill just use the sale of my stock bumper to fund the new paint job. People should know what they are getting into......NOBODY cares what you paid for an item. I got screwed..simple as that. First time in 15 years of forum buying and selling ....I guess it was bound to happen.
Sorry you feel that way but then again if you think you have gotten screwed. I would ship it back dont want you to feel that way But from what you have said above it is all about what you get out of the deal.

Dont care what the other guy has in it just if you get a NEW part on your car for less than 50% of the cost new with it paint on it also..
Old 05-13-2015, 09:18 PM
Travis_C
Instructor

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

I bought hood from Robert and I have to say he's a great guy and it was just as advertised. The front bumper looks good. Not perfect but just as he says it is earlier in thread.

Glws robert
Originally Posted by robert miller
Sorry you feel that way but then again if you think you have gotten screwed. I would ship it back dont want you to feel that way But from what you have said above it is all about what you get out of the deal.

Dont care what the other guy has in it just if you get a NEW part on your car for less than 50% of the cost new with it paint on it also..
Old 05-13-2015, 10:43 PM
robert miller
Team Owner

Originally Posted by Travis_C
I bought hood from Robert and I have to say he's a great guy and it was just as advertised. The front bumper looks good. Not perfect but just as he says it is earlier in thread.

Glws robert
Thank you buddy I guess so people wants a deal, then come back and want even more. I put that rear bumper into 4 diff big boxes so wouldnt be any damage. Plus spend almost 24.00 in tape to tape all of them up for the guy.
Old 05-13-2015, 10:48 PM
robert miller
Team Owner

Default ttt

Guy on the front bumper here, Again I would have a painter lite sand it down then put a few coats of paint then the clear and you will have a great front bumper. That is if you are looking for a 100% like new bumper. No body works needed on this. It has small rock chips & a mark on the under side when it was at a shop that put the last motor in it.
Old 05-16-2015, 11:06 AM
robert miller
Team Owner

Default ttt

600.00 plus true shipping here on this want it gone.
Old 05-16-2015, 09:19 PM
robert miller
Team Owner

Default Ttt

SOLD to Capthuff.

Quick Reply: f/s front & rear tigershark bumpers