Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

WTB: Roof Panel - Factory Option (NOT glass)

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2017, 01:14 PM
Tusc
Running Guns & Moonshine
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3,284 Likes on 1,938 Posts

Default Roof Panel - Factory Option (NOT glass)

I'm trying to find a factory original solid roof panel. My car is black, so I'd prefer an excellent condition one in that color, but I'll look at any option.

--> To be clear, this is the second roof panel which came as an option. These are solid body panels with a painted top surface and a padded interior surface.

My first car had it and I loved it. I bought one a year or so back through the forums here and it's great but it is an aftermarket version. While it fits perfectly and is, if anything, lighter weight than original.... I want to find the correct original part for this if I can.

Show me what's available, guys. Or if you don't have one but know someone who does - I'd appreciate the referral.

-Brett
Old 04-14-2017, 07:37 PM
OnRai
Advanced

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow, I was going to post the same thing

If you find anything, I may take that aftermarket (solid color, non-glass roof) off your hands, that is if you decide to part ways with it. I only imagine shipping will cost an arm and a leg though

Originally Posted by Tusc
I'm trying to find a factory original solid roof panel. My car is black, so I'd prefer an excellent condition one in that color, but I'll look at any option.

--> To be clear, this is the second roof panel which came as an option. These are solid body panels with a painted top surface and a padded interior surface.

My first car had it and I loved it. I bought one a year or so back through the forums here and it's great but it is an aftermarket version. While it fits perfectly and is, if anything, lighter weight than original.... I want to find the correct original part for this if I can.

Show me what's available, guys. Or if you don't have one but know someone who does - I'd appreciate the referral.

-Brett
Old 04-15-2017, 06:38 PM
Tusc
Running Guns & Moonshine
Support Corvetteforum!

Once I get a replacement, I do intend to sell this one off. When that happens I'll look you up. For now, my alternate is the glass top which has some minor stress cracks I'm not a fan of. I've considered having it scuffed and painted.
Old 04-20-2017, 11:57 AM
Tusc
Running Guns & Moonshine
Support Corvetteforum!

Still looking.

Anyone have some good FB pages for C5 parts?

Get notified of new replies

To Roof Panel - Factory Option (NOT glass)

Quick Reply: WTB: Roof Panel - Factory Option (NOT glass)