Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

FS: Viking Double adjustable

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2017, 04:12 PM
Douglfr
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Viking Double adjustable

The thing that every muscle car, whether it's a cruiser, drag, or pro-touring car, needs when it comes to shocks is adjustability! PST's Vi-King® smooth bodied aluminum shocks are it with 19 positions of adjustability. Now you have your muscle car ride the way you want it, when you want it. Obtain that comfortable ride to the track and once there, it is just a matter of a few clicks and you are ready to take on the meanest of corners or have the stiffness that any drag car owner wants to ensure a planted tire for that perfect straight launch.

19 positions of compression and rebound for a total of 361 different valving combinations
Lightweight aluminum construction with a tough clear anodized finish
5/8" centerless ground, hard chrome plated piston rods
Precision machined piston with PTFE/bronze piston wrap
Application:

1997-13 Chevrolet Corvette
Notes: Uesd two AutoX seasons less than 50 street miles. $500 buyer pays shipping or pick up if you're close enough

Sold as a 4 pack (front & rear)

Also available two thin spoke front 17x8.5 wheels $100 for both buyer pay shipping or pickup if you're close enough nice wheels.
Old 04-24-2017, 07:10 AM
Raith
Racer

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

What valving did these come with? If these are their crusader series and have the AP valving, I would be very interested.

What was your impression as far as performance on the auto-x courses, and what class were you running?

Last edited by Raith; 04-24-2017 at 07:13 AM.
Old 04-24-2017, 09:57 AM
kwcnq2
Intermediate

I'll take them if they are Crusader AP valving, however the description given is for the warrior series. If that is incorrect let me know.
Old 04-24-2017, 10:50 AM
Douglfr
Advanced

Originally Posted by kwcnq2
I'll take them if they are Crusader AP valving, however the description given is for the warrior series. If that is incorrect let me know.
They are Warrior. The Crusader has more rebound adjustments. I run B street. I have seen top pax and at least one FTD with these shocks. As an all around shock I have been very happy with these. Viking can revalve these if desired. They have been great I am just moving up.

Get notified of new replies

To Viking Double adjustable

Quick Reply: FS: Viking Double adjustable