Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

WTB: Rear base tires - 275/40/18

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2017, 11:49 PM
BAT
Le Mans Master

Received 1,225 Likes on 538 Posts
2023 C7 of the Year Finalist - Modified
2022 C7 of the Year Finalist - Modified
2021 C7 of the Year Finalist - Modified

Default Rear base tires - 275/40/18

Looking for a pair of base size rear tires. I posted in the northeast section too as pick up is the only thing that makes sense. Would prefer free, but willing to pay a few bucks. Only looking for rears. Here's why.... I just found that one front amd one rear of my factory wagon wheels are cracked. I was keeping these as spares as i have C5Z reps on the car now. I also have a set of chrome C6 reps without tires. Since the wagon wheels are cracked, I plan to remove the tires from the wagon wheels and putting them on the C6 reps. Problem is, the rear tires are shot. Not looking for anything great. Something with tread, something that matches, and hold air.
Also, the wagon wheels will be free to a good home once the tires and sensors are removed. 2 are good, 2 have cracks but they don't seem to have an issue holding air. Here are the wagon wheels and the cracks. They'll come with all 4 center caps, all lug nuts and lock.

Quick Reply: WTB: Rear base tires - 275/40/18