Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

FS: Seat electronics Driver and passenger

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2017, 12:29 PM
midnight01
Pro

Received 51 Likes on 44 Posts
Default Seat electronics Driver and passenger

Asking 300 for driver seat and Passenger. All lumbar bladders and functions worked. The driver seat track is broken but will post a pic of that part too. You will also see the wear of the seat covers so there is no hidden agenda.

SO my driver seat has the dreaded broken track so I replaced the seats with racing ones, I will never do that again what a pain in the dairy air,

Anyways I am selling the driver side power seat switch/passenger switch, passengerl module,

Asking 50.00 for passenger side control module
Asking 150.00 for the power seat switch controls passenger, Driver side sold.

I can also sell any other stuff from the seats if needed. Thanks.

Last edited by midnight01; 08-13-2017 at 01:20 PM.
Old 07-31-2017, 12:44 PM
midnight01
Pro

Bump
Old 08-07-2017, 08:24 PM
redzg
Melting Slicks

Received 665 Likes on 533 Posts

I'm in Orlando, and wonder what you have left? Tracks? Or did the fixed backs go on the original tracks? Thinking I could canibalize a spare set of tracks to make my re-work more of a plug and play.
Old 08-08-2017, 10:32 PM
midnight01
Pro

Originally Posted by redzg
I'm in Orlando, and wonder what you have left? Tracks? Or did the fixed backs go on the original tracks? Thinking I could canibalize a spare set of tracks to make my re-work more of a plug and play.
The track on the driver side broke in the spot where they all break. It is repairable. I bought aftermarket brackets to go with the aftermarket seats so both seats are fully intact. The driver side is missing the control module and wiring so I could still keep the memory for mirrors, steering wheel, e.t.c. its also missing the switch as it is up for sale seperate. The factory seats have custom covers that are blue and grey amd driver side is worn on the left. Both seats air bladders and all moving parts worked perfect when I pulled them.
Old 08-09-2017, 04:06 PM
midnight01
Pro

Driver switch sold, remaining parts in description. I will be adding pictures of the seats as well if anyone wants those local pickup preferred as the shipping cost will kill you.
Asking 300 for driver seat and Passenger. All lumbar bladders and functions worked. The driver seat track is broken but will post a pic of that part too. You will also see the wear of the seat covers so there is no hidden agenda.

Last edited by midnight01; 08-13-2017 at 01:20 PM.
Old 08-13-2017, 01:22 PM
midnight01
Pro

Bumps in the night
Old 09-07-2017, 04:20 PM
stratdog
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Dr seat switch

I'm not happy with the driver's side seat switch that I purchased from you. It does not move the seat to the rearward position. Why won't won't you respond to my emails?

Get notified of new replies

To Seat electronics Driver and passenger

Quick Reply: FS: Seat electronics Driver and passenger