Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

FS: CULTRAG Performance Labor Day Sales Event. Save 10%. Get In On The Deal.

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2017, 06:07 PM
Gene Culley
Premium Supporting Vendor

Received 160 Likes on 139 Posts

Default CULTRAG Performance Labor Day Sales Event. Save 10%. Get In On The Deal.

Greetings Customers & Friends,

I’ve taken on an awesome project for the company and have been working behind the scenes on it. I apologize for not being on the forum as much as I would like while I am working on this project. We should have some type of an announcement in 60-90 days. Look for more information coming soon.

We were not going to run a Labor Dale Sale due to the project. We have received multiple requests asking for a sale or promotion for the holiday. Since you have asked we hope you all have your shopping lists ready as we’re ready to deliver.

As we have pointed out in the past, we sell many items for cost, including accessories for all GM vehicles. This is your opportunity to take advantage and purchase these items below our cost.

In celebration of the Labor Day holiday we’re taking 10% off orders over $100 on our website, www.cultragfactoryparts.com, using promotional code laborday2017.

The sale will run from 12:00 AM ET Friday September 1st through Monday September 4th at 11:59 PM ET. The promotional code is good for orders placed only on the website through the dates and times listed and is only good for anything that can be ordered on the website. Any orders placed before or after these dates and times do not qualify for the promotional code. Feel free to send us an email, customer.service@cultragfactoryparts.com, if you need any assistance with your website orders.

If you haven’t already signed up for our newsletter or emails on our website, please do so. Sign up to receive our emails with no obligations and you can cancel receiving them at any time! We are not annoying with emails and do not harass customers on our email list.

It is always a good idea to check out our eBay store on a regular basis at http://stores.ebay.com/cultragperformance. We’re always adding new products and high-resolution photos of our products.

Like us Facebook, facebook.com/cultragperformance or follow us on Twitter, @CULTRAG.

Thank you,
Gene & Patrick.

Shop Our Factory GM Parts Website

The following users liked this post:
bigmackloud (09-01-2017)
Old 09-01-2017, 09:01 AM
bigmackloud
Pro

Received 90 Likes on 66 Posts

Gene... just wanted to say thanks again for getting me taken care off with all of the gaskets and timing components for my engine build. Your customer service is truly the best in the business.
Old 09-02-2017, 11:17 PM
patrickt

Received 50 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by bigmackloud
Gene... just wanted to say thanks again for getting me taken care off with all of the gaskets and timing components for my engine build. Your customer service is truly the best in the business.
Thank you very much we greatly appreciate your patronage and kind words
Order Your GM Parts at www.CULTRAGfactoryparts.com
patrick@cultragperformance.com
1-484-334-8833
Old 09-04-2017, 01:09 PM
Gene Culley

Received 160 Likes on 139 Posts

Originally Posted by bigmackloud
Thank you for your kind words and for your business.

Get notified of new replies

To CULTRAG Performance Labor Day Sales Event. Save 10%. Get In On The Deal.

Quick Reply: FS: CULTRAG Performance Labor Day Sales Event. Save 10%. Get In On The Deal.