Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

FS: HID Kit Set-up (Bulbs, harness, ballasts) x4

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2017, 09:22 PM
chillin014
Instructor

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Default HID Kit Set-up (Bulbs, harness, ballasts) x4

I am selling an entire HID set-up for High and Low beam. It's a bit of an assortment between brands and some components seem well-used/ may not be fully functional. The lights worked in my C5 but one of the bulbs began flickering which I read was a sign of a bad ballast. I also struggled to make the HI beams work although I'm fairly certain the bulbs were not the issue as I tested them individually without a problem. I am not an HID expert and I wanted to pass state inspection so I removed the entire setup and went back to stock bulbs.

What I am selling:

-4x 35W HID bulbs. I am not positive of the "color" temps. I have a receipt for DJ Motosports HIDs. Part# C5LB9006, C5 HID Conversion Kit LOW-BEAM, bulb temp color 6000K so that is as much as I can confirm for the low beams.
-4x 35W Ballasts. One pair looks newer than the other 2. Brands can be seen in pictures
-1x Harness which I believe allows both Hi & Low beams to be lit when using the Hi Beams.
-1x Not quite sure what this piece is. I think its a capacitor.

I'm asking $50 shipped for everything because I don't think I care enough to re-install it. Sale is as-is!

Paypal: chillin014@gmail.com

Last edited by chillin014; 11-15-2017 at 09:25 PM.
Old 11-19-2017, 09:53 PM
chillin014
Instructor

Bump
Old 11-21-2017, 02:48 PM
chillin014
Instructor

bump willing to part out.

Get notified of new replies

To HID Kit Set-up (Bulbs, harness, ballasts) x4