Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

WTB: WTB rear c5 z06 wheels 18x 10.5

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2018, 08:35 PM
caddyshackgolf18
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default WTB rear c5 z06 wheels 18x 10.5

Looking for 2 rear wheels for my 02 z06. I want to use these wheels for the front of my car. I would like the original finish and in great condition.

Thanks!
Ed
Old 01-14-2018, 08:19 AM
HOUSEOFWHEELS
Supporting Vendor

Received 301 Likes on 269 Posts
St. Jude Donor '03 & '11

Default Wheels

New gm Speedlines from Italy 340.00 each shipped
Bob
House of Wheels
561-445-7606
Old 01-14-2018, 04:04 PM
sperkins
Le Mans Master

Received 44 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by HOUSEOFWHEELS
New gm Speedlines from Italy 340.00 each shipped
Bob
House of Wheels
561-445-7606
Bob,
My research has discovered that these are not being produced by GM or by Speedline in the same manor as the original '02-'04 Speedline. The current open-flame spinning machines that are being used to make the HOW wheels are not going to be able to duplicate the recipe for the flow-formed original Speedline wheels.

BTW - I have a set of these on my street car and I am happy with them, but a lot of racers use the '02 - '04 Speedlines due to their durability. I’m not trying to stop anyone from buying HOW wheels. I’m just saying they are not the same, and should not be sold as such.

Are the HOW copies being made under a licensing agreement by both parties and are they TUV certified?

Please PM me with the details if you prefer not to post publicly.
Thanks.
Old 01-14-2018, 06:52 PM
caddyshackgolf18
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sperkins
Bob,
My research has discovered that these are not being produced by GM or by Speedline in the same manor as the original '02-'04 Speedline. The current open-flame spinning machines that are being used to make the HOW wheels are not going to be able to duplicate the recipe for the flow-formed original Speedline wheels.

BTW - I have a set of these on my street car and I am happy with them, but a lot of racers use the '02 - '04 Speedlines due to their durability. I’m not trying to stop anyone from buying HOW wheels. I’m just saying they are not the same, and should not be sold as such.

Are the HOW copies being made under a licensing agreement by both parties and are they TUV certified?

Thanks.
Thanks for the info. I was wondering the same thing. Would prefer originals from GM that were pulled off an original vehicle.
Old 01-14-2018, 09:44 PM
JHrinsin
Drifting

Received 390 Likes on 318 Posts

Originally Posted by sperkins
Bob,

Thanks.
I do not know either you or Bob or Tom from Adam and I seriously do not want to get in the middle of a pissing match here, but you darn well better be able to produce some hard evidence of what you are saying or you can be held liable in civil court for slanderous statements. You better think about that pretty long and hard before stating anything more about this subject.

Last edited by JHrinsin; 01-15-2018 at 09:17 AM.
Old 01-15-2018, 08:25 AM
HOUSEOFWHEELS
Supporting Vendor

Received 301 Likes on 269 Posts
St. Jude Donor '03 & '11

Default Wheels

Our wheels are special ordered from Speedline Italy.We buy several hundred at a time to meet minimum production requirements
We have probably sold over 2000 of these wheels.
There has never been an issue in all the years we’ve been selling these with either for street use or with the racing community
Thanks
Bob
House of Wheels

Get notified of new replies

To WTB rear c5 z06 wheels 18x 10.5

Quick Reply: WTB: WTB rear c5 z06 wheels 18x 10.5