Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

WTT: ARH 3" high-flow cat X-pipe for catless

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2018, 01:41 AM
_zebra
Le Mans Master

Received 809 Likes on 533 Posts

Default ARH 3" high-flow cat X-pipe for catless

I've currently got an ARH exhaust setup (C5-97178300LSWC: 1 7/8" LT headers into a dual 3" mid-section with high-flow cats & X-pipe), but now that I'm doing some more power mods, I'm looking to see if anybody with a catless ARH X-pipe wants to trade, since I'll be at the point where they're a restriction.

Essentially, you get free catalytic converters out of the deal ($205 value). It's either that, or I punch them out myself & am the only one who benefits... which seems like a selfish waste of good parts

I'd prefer a local transaction due to the size/weight, so within a couple hours of Abilene, TX seems reasonable. If there's interest, I can jack up the car & upload pictures.

Slightly-related... if anyone has a Magnuson TVS jackshaft cog setup they'd like to sell (or trade for a 10rib 1:1 + cash), please let me know. Thanks!

Last edited by _zebra; 08-01-2018 at 01:41 AM.
Old 08-01-2018, 11:06 PM
4.6gt-2-ls1ta
Instructor

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

If you want to ship I might be interested in trading just front sections ( your catted section for my non-catted section) I modified my rear section to meet my 3in axle back. Would cut down on the shipping cost also, I'm in the Houston area. I also have ARH 1 7/8 with the non-catted X-pipe but have been contemplating returning to a catted x system. PM if interested and we can discuss details.
Old 08-02-2018, 10:29 PM
_zebra
Le Mans Master

Received 809 Likes on 533 Posts

i can check on shipping cost when i get back next week, but that sounds like it might be okay. that's the only part i was looking to swap anyway - the section that bolts to the collectors in the front & has the band clamps behind the X
Old 08-02-2018, 10:32 PM
4.6gt-2-ls1ta
Instructor

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Yes, we are thinking of the same part. Just let me know what you decide.

Get notified of new replies

To ARH 3" high-flow cat X-pipe for catless

Quick Reply: WTT: ARH 3" high-flow cat X-pipe for catless