Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

GP RK Sport Headers

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2003, 04:20 PM
blackbelt
Drifting

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Default GP RK Sport Headers

Heres the deal. Rk sport is about 10 minutes from where I live, I meet the sales manager John(really cool guy) when i purchased some stuff for my car. Anyways I told him I'm a member of the Forum and asked if I bought headers in bulk if he could hook me up. Here's the deal If we can get 10 orders we can get them for $750 And if I We can get 20 orders we can get them for $675. I think this is pretty good since they want 879.95 For them in the catalog. These are good headers to from what I understand Andy uses them and so does Morgan. So they have to be decent. Anyways they have a sihpment of 25 sets coming in from the coaters next week If anyone is interested please email me and We can start setting something up. By the way if there is a senior member around this area that can help me put this together and organize it I would really appreciate it. I can be emailed at blackbelt_2nd_degree@yahoo.com Email me with any questions. and lets get a list going to see if we can get to 20 sets.
Michael
Old 08-01-2003, 05:24 PM
BayouVette
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: GP RK Sport Headers (blackbelt)

I will be watching this one... would love to see 20, but that seems like a lot of people.

Quick Reply: GP RK Sport Headers