C5 Scan & Tune Corvette Onboard Diagnostics, Service Advice, Dyno Tuning, Fuel Management, Tuning Software, LS1 Edit, AutoTap, Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

Dynomite 2000 problems?

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2006, 10:59 AM
nikolai
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Dynomite 2000 problems?

Anyone ever experienced any calibration issues with this dyno and software? I had my newly upgraded C5 w/ H/C, LT's and extras on one of these dynos for a few hours yesterday for a tune. The tune went fine and all, but the numbers were relatively low (compared to other with my similar setup).

I know a few weeks back there was an old camaro on the same dyno that was taken off because it was violently shaking it. The owner of the dyno(not my tuner) insists that there is nothing wrong with the calibration and nothing got screwed up when that camaro was on it. Since then there have been a few f-bodies and vettes making suprisingly low numbers. My tuner is very suspicious of every # and graph result, but was still able to tune the cars fine.

I was just wondering if anyone else has heard of/experienced a similar situation in which the calibration/reading of a dyno has been thrown off?

Thanks!

Nick

Quick Reply: Dynomite 2000 problems?