C5 Scan & Tune Corvette Onboard Diagnostics, Service Advice, Dyno Tuning, Fuel Management, Tuning Software, LS1 Edit, AutoTap, Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

Anyone running EASE OBD II ST2-INT with XP OS and a USB Port to Serial adapter?

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2002, 12:42 PM
Stu in CA
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone running EASE OBD II ST2-INT with XP OS and a USB Port to Serial adapter?

Having connectivity problem. If USB auto selects a COMM Port, why does EASE ask for a port #, and why haven't any of the 9 choices I selected connect? Laptop's Device Manager shows USB to Serial adapter s/w correctly installed. thanks
Old 08-30-2002, 12:59 AM
gojo
Melting Slicks

Default Re: Anyone running EASE OBD II ST2-INT with XP OS and a USB Port to Serial adapter? (Stu in CA)

Try checking Still Image Monitor in your System Configuration Utility and reboot. Just a chance.
Old 08-30-2002, 11:46 AM
Stu in CA
Pro

Default Re: Anyone running EASE OBD II ST2-INT with XP OS and a USB Port to Serial adapter? (jfpilla)

Thanks, I changed my connection order by getting the USB adapter recognized prior to loading EASE and then when I got to COMM Port 4, it connected, finally.

Get notified of new replies

To Anyone running EASE OBD II ST2-INT with XP OS and a USB Port to Serial adapter?

Quick Reply: Anyone running EASE OBD II ST2-INT with XP OS and a USB Port to Serial adapter?