C5 Scan & Tune Corvette Onboard Diagnostics, Service Advice, Dyno Tuning, Fuel Management, Tuning Software, LS1 Edit, AutoTap, Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

SCT X4 with FREE Custom Tuning @ RDP Store.....

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2018, 09:47 PM
GabeNation
Instructor

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Ordered mine an hour or two ago and can't wait! Have already received awesome customer service with all of my questions!
-Gabe
The following users liked this post:
RDP Store (02-28-2018)
Old 02-28-2018, 10:43 PM
RDP Store
Supporting Vendor

Received 195 Likes on 171 Posts

Originally Posted by GabeNation
Ordered mine an hour or two ago and can't wait! Have already received awesome customer service with all of my questions!
-Gabe
Thankyou Gabe it was a pleasure talking with you
GabeNation (02-28-2018)
Old 03-28-2018, 05:13 PM
RDP Store
Supporting Vendor

RDP Store wont be beaten on pricing and service to all our forum member friends here, pm us for a price with free shipping to your door
Old 03-28-2018, 09:37 PM
luffy
Instructor

Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts

Hi, I purchased a supercharged C5 that was tuned by A&A. The tune seems to be fine but I would like to be able to tune out the rear O2 sensors, as well as the air injection system. Would I be able to use your tuner to modify my existing tune to eliminate the parameters I mentioned?
RDP Store (03-29-2018)
Old 03-29-2018, 09:07 AM
RDP Store
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by luffy
Hi, I purchased a supercharged C5 that was tuned by A&A. The tune seems to be fine but I would like to be able to tune out the rear O2 sensors, as well as the air injection system. Would I be able to use your tuner to modify my existing tune to eliminate the parameters I mentioned?
Hi Sir

depends on what programmer was supplied from A&A to load the current tune, but with any forced induction tuning sir it really needs to be done on the dyno if its not a factory fitted item sir
Old 04-07-2018, 06:57 AM
RDP Store
Supporting Vendor

Free Shipping and Custom Tune with all sct units
Old 04-12-2018, 09:28 AM
RDP Store
Supporting Vendor

we would like to thank everyone for your orders and business and look forward to working with you all in the future
Old 04-12-2018, 06:33 PM
RDP Store
Supporting Vendor

weekend sales are now on, pm us for a promo code
Old 04-12-2018, 06:44 PM
Xikarzr
Cruising

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RDP Store
So one might ask once I get my SCT X4 is Dyno Steve's custom tune already on there? That is a very good question with a simple answer, No. Below are the first steps you need to take to get that amazing custom tune from Dyno Steve. Because this is a "Custom" tune taylored to your car, your driving style, where you live at. Dyno Steve needs your stock file out of your car and that is what will be modified.

How to Download your stock tune File

1. Once receiving your SCT X4 please plug it into your laptop and software will automatically load, once loaded please go through the hand controller and go to check for updates (this may take anywhere upto ½ hour to process)
2. Once updated take unit to your car and plug into the vehicles OBD2 port and turn ignition key on.
3. Then go into vehicle information on the SCT X4 and then select Upload Stock file
4. Once uploaded turn your turn off and then take the SCT X4 to your laptop.
5. Download from the SCT Website the Device Updater program and load this onto your laptop, this is the direct link to the download for the device updater
https://www.sctflash.com/support/kno...e-my-x4-device
6. Once installed connect your SCT X4 to your laptop and then open the device updater program
7. Once opened go to Get Stock File from Device and then save file to your desktop
8. Once file is saved to you desktop email this file to me at dynosteve@rdpmotorsport.com with a complete list of all modifications done to the vehicle and what octane fuel that you are running.

I have recently purchased a C5 Coupe Vette. The car apparently has a "tune" on it already although I don't know which nor do I have access to the "stock" tune now. The car has factory air intake and a C5 Z06 exhaust. No other mods.

Is there a stock tune file you can use for over writing the tune I have now. I assume its a canned tune from some normal programmer and would be "locked".... ie. super chips, HP, etc....

Am I over thinking this?
Old 04-12-2018, 08:55 PM
Xikarzr
Cruising

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RDP Store
So one might ask once I get my SCT X4 is Dyno Steve's custom tune already on there? That is a very good question with a simple answer, No. Below are the first steps you need to take to get that amazing custom tune from Dyno Steve. Because this is a "Custom" tune taylored to your car, your driving style, where you live at. Dyno Steve needs your stock file out of your car and that is what will be modified.

How to Download your stock tune File

1. Once receiving your SCT X4 please plug it into your laptop and software will automatically load, once loaded please go through the hand controller and go to check for updates (this may take anywhere upto ½ hour to process)
2. Once updated take unit to your car and plug into the vehicles OBD2 port and turn ignition key on.
3. Then go into vehicle information on the SCT X4 and then select Upload Stock file
4. Once uploaded turn your turn off and then take the SCT X4 to your laptop.
5. Download from the SCT Website the Device Updater program and load this onto your laptop, this is the direct link to the download for the device updater
https://www.sctflash.com/support/kno...e-my-x4-device
6. Once installed connect your SCT X4 to your laptop and then open the device updater program
7. Once opened go to Get Stock File from Device and then save file to your desktop
8. Once file is saved to you desktop email this file to me at dynosteve@rdpmotorsport.com with a complete list of all modifications done to the vehicle and what octane fuel that you are running.

this is might be a double post by me... if it is I’m sorry. Phone isn’t showing my last attempt. I just bought a c5 coupe. No bolt on mods except ti z06 exhaust. The guy told me it was “chipped” thou. Gaud I hate when guys say chipped. I assume it has a canned tune from HP, superchips, Diablo, etc. He do any have the tuner or the saved stock tune... so my question is ... if it’s a locked canned tune and I want to buy this tuner and service to tune as I put bolt ons over time. Do I need a stock tune file first to overwrite the tune on it now? Or can you provide a base tune first that I can overwrite the tune on it now. Or am I overthinking this???
RDP Store (04-13-2018)
Old 04-13-2018, 12:29 AM
RDP Store
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by Xikarzr

this is might be a double post by me... if it is I’m sorry. Phone isn’t showing my last attempt. I just bought a c5 coupe. No bolt on mods except ti z06 exhaust. The guy told me it was “chipped” thou. Gaud I hate when guys say chipped. I assume it has a canned tune from HP, superchips, Diablo, etc. He do any have the tuner or the saved stock tune... so my question is ... if it’s a locked canned tune and I want to buy this tuner and service to tune as I put bolt ons over time. Do I need a stock tune file first to overwrite the tune on it now? Or can you provide a base tune first that I can overwrite the tune on it now. Or am I overthinking this???
give me a call in the office sir on 440 358 5500
Old 04-13-2018, 04:14 PM
RDP Store
Supporting Vendor

weekend sales are now on, pm us for a promo code
Old 04-14-2018, 07:53 AM
RDP Store
Supporting Vendor

Now is the time of year to get your car tuned and ready for the summer driving
Old 04-14-2018, 07:27 PM
RDP Store
Supporting Vendor

great time to get in for a custom tune
Old 04-15-2018, 04:13 PM
RDP Store
Supporting Vendor

Pm us and let us put a deal together for you and get your ride ready for spring
Old 04-16-2018, 03:49 PM
RDP Store
Supporting Vendor

New Live Chat at www.rdpstore.com
Old 04-17-2018, 02:25 PM
RDP Store
Supporting Vendor

Pm us here or give us a call on anyway that we can help you

Get notified of new replies

To SCT X4 with FREE Custom Tuning @ RDP Store.....

Old 04-18-2018, 12:28 PM
RDP Store
Supporting Vendor

Great Time to Save on Everything at RDP Store, we offer great pricing with free shipping to your door to the lower 48 states as well as offer a complete technical support via phone email pm and our new live chat at www.rdpstore.com
Old 04-19-2018, 11:47 AM
RDP Store
Supporting Vendor

Lets Make a Deal Sale, its the Time of the Year we do our Lets Make a Deal Sale, Its for all items across the board and runs special pricing on each individual item and Brand. Simply let us know what the brand and part number is your looking for and let us do all the foot work and get you a super deal and ship for free to your door (lower 48 states)

Pm us here or give us a call on 440 358 5500

http://www.rdpstore.com
Old 04-20-2018, 12:17 PM
RDP Store
Supporting Vendor

Thanks for all the orders we truely appreciate your business

Quick Reply: SCT X4 with FREE Custom Tuning @ RDP Store.....