C5 Scan & Tune Corvette Onboard Diagnostics, Service Advice, Dyno Tuning, Fuel Management, Tuning Software, LS1 Edit, AutoTap, Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

Tuning options around STL

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2017, 07:29 PM
03DSGVERT3985
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tuning options around STL

just moved back to STL. Haven't lived here in years and I'm just finishing up the A&A install on my car. The tuner I always used lives in KC and I'm not really in the position time wise to be able to take the car up to him.

Anyone have any suggestions??
Old 09-12-2017, 10:12 PM
tblu92
Le Mans Master

Received 281 Likes on 258 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13-'14-'15

I am assuming you are talking about a super charger kit install ? If so I would get the tune offered by A&A that they sell with their full kit--If you bought a new SC kit without their tune the warranty is mute as they can always say that the tune you used was not theirs and therefore not under warranty
However if you start with their offered tune then any warranty issues are on them-- tell us more about your purchase and installation
Old 09-13-2017, 10:41 AM
03DSGVERT3985
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If it was a basic bolt on kit with a stock motor I would say you might be correct.

The motor has custom grind cam/afr heads/ported ls6 intake/ longtubes/v3 t trim/meth/supporting fuel components.

Im not sure what you speak of with having to use an a&a tune for warranty? The tune won't affect the hard parts of the blower kit...and if the motor lets go whether it be with their tune or a custom dyno tune I will be the one footing the bill.

I just was was looking for some first hand experience with tuners in the St Louis area so I'm not going in blind
Old 02-09-2018, 12:44 PM
STLSPARKY
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 03DSGVERT3985
If it was a basic bolt on kit with a stock motor I would say you might be correct.

The motor has custom grind cam/afr heads/ported ls6 intake/ longtubes/v3 t trim/meth/supporting fuel components.

Im not sure what you speak of with having to use an a&a tune for warranty? The tune won't affect the hard parts of the blower kit...and if the motor lets go whether it be with their tune or a custom dyno tune I will be the one footing the bill.

I just was was looking for some first hand experience with tuners in the St Louis area so I'm not going in blind
are you still looking for a tuner in STL?

Get notified of new replies

To Tuning options around STL

Quick Reply: Tuning options around STL