C5 Scan & Tune Corvette Onboard Diagnostics, Service Advice, Dyno Tuning, Fuel Management, Tuning Software, LS1 Edit, AutoTap, Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

Where's the cheapest place to buy AutoTap Enhanced...??

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2003, 06:35 PM
Jimmy Smits
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where's the cheapest place to buy AutoTap Enhanced...??

I'd like to order AutoTap Enhanced for my 00 Corvette. Just got a NOS 100 HP dry kit, so I need to see what's going on in there! Anyone know a good, cheap place to get it?
Old 05-15-2003, 08:23 PM
Racer
Team Owner

Received 77 Likes on 56 Posts
Cruise-In III Veteran
St. Jude Donor '11

Default Re: Where's the cheapest place to buy AutoTap Enhanced...?? (Jimmy Smits)

Not sure, but I would like to say I sure miss seeing you on NYPD Blue! :D ;) :cheers:
Old 05-15-2003, 08:36 PM
Greg_E
Melting Slicks

Received 62 Likes on 58 Posts

Default Re: Where's the cheapest place to buy AutoTap Enhanced...?? (Jimmy Smits)

Xtreme Motorsports in Tempe Az is probably as cheap as anyone and they are good guys to deal with. If you are just using it for the LS1 engine, you might want to consider the EFILive software with the Autotap hardware.
Old 05-15-2003, 10:23 PM
GmasterB
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Where's the cheapest place to buy AutoTap Enhanced...?? (Greg_E)

what does efilive do?
Old 05-16-2003, 07:08 PM
Greg_E
Melting Slicks

Received 62 Likes on 58 Posts

Default Re: Where's the cheapest place to buy AutoTap Enhanced...?? (GmasterB)

The autotap scan tool can be purchased with Autotap software or EFILive software. Depending what pakage you buy it will work with all late model GM, or Ford ,or Dodge vehicles. The EFILive program will work only with the GM LS1 or LS6 engine. I haven't used the Autotap software but from what I have read, most people that have used both prefer the EFILive. Faster scan rates is one advantage. You also have more capablities as far as what you can log. You can download the software from their site for free. They have included a couple data logs that can be replayed, and manipulated to see how the program works.http://www.starrperformance.com
One thing I forgot to mention. You can view the software but cannot use it to scan until you pay for the unlock code for the Autotap hardware. If you buy the Autotap hardware & software package, you will need to pay extra to enable EFILive. You can also buy Autotap hardware & EFILive (no Autotap software) so make sure what you want before you order.

[Modified by Greg_E, 12:27 AM 5/17/2003]

Get notified of new replies

To Where's the cheapest place to buy AutoTap Enhanced...??

Quick Reply: Where's the cheapest place to buy AutoTap Enhanced...??