C5 Tech Corvette Tech/Performance: LS1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ls2 intake pressure

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2009, 01:13 PM
1torchrider
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ls2 intake pressure

I am installing an Ls2 ported intake with 33.9 lb/hr injectors on my 97 c5 and was wanting to get some feedback on the best way to reconfigure my fuel system. The 97 has the dual line and I was wondering about going to the single line, but the regulator is the problem. New manifold does not have a regulator in manifold old 1 does with regulator and vacuum line. Now with all that being said, do I go to the 99 to 02 style regulator/filter assy that cost 90 bucks or convert completely to the 05 up system? Will the 05 & up system fit in my tank with limited problems. Changing connectors electrical/an plumbing are easily done. Ebay sells the Gm pipe to An fitting adapters for @15 bucks. Modifying my harness for Ev6 connectors, map extension, and Tb drive/position. Any help you guys can give would be appreciated!
Old 09-18-2009, 02:57 PM
corvettebob1
Melting Slicks

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Just wondering why you would ruin a better fuel system for a manifold that will give you lower performance then an LS6?
BTW, you regulator is mounted on the fuel rail not on manifold.
Old 09-18-2009, 03:58 PM
MG RED 99
Drifting

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Does an LS2 intake even fit with LS1 style heads?

Get notified of new replies

To Ls2 intake pressure

Quick Reply: Ls2 intake pressure