C5 Tech Corvette Tech/Performance: LS1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HVAC issues. Code B0361

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2016, 01:58 PM
Etarc
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HVAC issues. Code B0361

Hey all, I'm having a problem with my HVAC system. It has been blowing hot on both sides for months now, and it's getting too warm to bear here in Florida. So I figured it must be low on freon, so I bought a can and used the gauge to check the levels, and it's good on freon.
So I checked the codes, and B0361 is the only current code.

I've googled it, and the only threads that come up with codes related to that are issues of blowing warm drivers side/cold passenger side.

In my situation it's blowing hot on both sides, any help on this issue would be appreciated.
Old 04-23-2016, 02:05 AM
brazilianvette
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My suggestion: take it to a shop to recharge the system. There is a fuse in the passenger side floor that, for whatever reason, seemed to fix my ac problem. It's a monitoring fuse I can't remember which one it is now. After you have a professional recharge your system, you can try the actuator reset routine. There is information about that in this forum. Where in Florida are you?
Old 04-23-2016, 07:55 AM
dadaroo
Le Mans Master

Received 290 Likes on 226 Posts

Is the code H or C? Don't pull it after you turn the engine off or it will automatically read H.

Re-Calibrating Actuators

Use the following steps to perform the calibration update:

1. Turn OFF the ignition.
2. Remove the battery positive voltage circuit fuse of the HVAC Control Module (fuse #27).

Important
The module memory will not clear if the battery positive voltage circuit fuse is installed in less than 60 seconds.

3. Wait 60 seconds.
4. Install the fuse.

Mr. Sam

Get notified of new replies

To HVAC issues. Code B0361

Quick Reply: HVAC issues. Code B0361