C5 Tech Corvette Tech/Performance: LS1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

fuse pulled

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2016, 06:57 PM
kg54trains
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default fuse pulled

Pulled a fuse from the fuse box in the engine compartment on the Passenger side.. It was for the air bag.. Advise on the horn membrane repair was to pull the fuse and disconnect the battery prior to a attempt it to complete the repair for the HORN MEMBRANE.. Need to replace that fuse.. The fuse did not get marked for the fuse box.. Air Bag symbol shows now as a warning light / pictured symbol.. Thanks for your help
Old 08-08-2016, 08:27 PM
gimp
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 364 Likes on 281 Posts

Are you asking where it goes, or what fuse it is, or what?
Old 08-09-2016, 07:05 AM
kg54trains
Burning Brakes

QUOTE=gimp;1592805331]Are you asking where it goes, or what fuse it is, or what?[/QUOTE]

the fuse itself, and the location of this in the fuse box.. I would not be asking if my wife did not move the service manual for "Safe Keeping"
Old 08-09-2016, 10:51 AM
kg54trains
Burning Brakes

Default Thanks for help

Originally Posted by 8VETTE7
the fuse itself, and the location of this in the fuse box.. I would not be asking if my wife did not move the service manual for "Safe Keeping"
The fuse for the air bag is in the fuse box in the passenger footwell. Fuse #16.

If you pulled a fuse in the engine compartment fuse box, ONLY YOU know what/which one you pulled... [/QUOTE]

Thanks 8VETTE7 it was helpful...

Get notified of new replies

To fuse pulled

Quick Reply: fuse pulled