C5 Vendor for Sale Exclusive forum for vendors to list C5 products, services and promotions.

*Group Buy* Flared Urethane Front Fenders - Who's In?

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2017, 06:33 AM
0Quik Z06
Former Vendor

Received 411 Likes on 280 Posts

Default *Group Buy* Flared Urethane Front Fenders - Who's In?

Well, we got pricing nailed down and was told 6-8 weeks until they start shipping once they start production. We'd be looking at $899 shipped on the pair and we'd guarantee a really nice fit and finish. We will most likely try a 1 inch flare and see how they look and I'll post pics along the way and we can all decide what we think looks good.

I know guys have been waiting for a long time for someone to make these so let's see if we can make this happen. What I'm looking for is a list of guys who would be interested, so that we can make sure it will be worth it to finally get it done. When I spoke to manufacturing we talked about a group buy and I know guys hate putting money up front (especially when we don't know what they look like) I totally understand this, but keep in mind this will be an oem looking fender and flared out. Not only that, as mentioned we will be posting pics along the way so everyone can see progress and we all decide what we want them to look like.

If anyone is interested in getting their foot in the door and doesn't mind the wait, I will do the fenders for $749 shipped on the pair, that's $150 off for anyone that wants in early. What I'm also willing to do is if you do "buy in" and in the end the fenders aren't what you expected I'll refund you in full. Manufacturing told me 8 weeks would be MAX, they said they don't expect it to take that long.

With all that said guys...I want to keep this thread clean and simple. If you don't like the idea of an initial group buy, that's fine you can always purchase later at $899. I just don't want to clutter this up with bickering back and forth. I'll update the thread as people sign up. Thanks guys
Old 02-17-2017, 10:58 AM
ferrmaro
Instructor

Received 109 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally Posted by Quik Z06
...We will most likely try a 1 inch flare and see how they look and I'll post pics along the way and we can all decide what we think looks good...

I'm in. Hoping for a 1.25" flare if the posted pics aren't a win. Thanks!
Old 02-20-2017, 02:45 AM
up nprth al
Racer

Received 15 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Quik Z06
Well, we got pricing nailed down and was told 6-8 weeks until they start shipping once they start production. We'd be looking at $899 shipped on the pair and we'd guarantee a really nice fit and finish. We will most likely try a 1 inch flare and see how they look and I'll post pics along the way and we can all decide what we think looks good.

I know guys have been waiting for a long time for someone to make these so let's see if we can make this happen. What I'm looking for is a list of guys who would be interested, so that we can make sure it will be worth it to finally get it done. When I spoke to manufacturing we talked about a group buy and I know guys hate putting money up front (especially when we don't know what they look like) I totally understand this, but keep in mind this will be an oem looking fender and flared out. Not only that, as mentioned we will be posting pics along the way so everyone can see progress and we all decide what we want them to look like.

If anyone is interested in getting their foot in the door and doesn't mind the wait, I will do the fenders for $749 shipped on the pair, that's $150 off for anyone that wants in early. What I'm also willing to do is if you do "buy in" and in the end the fenders aren't what you expected I'll refund you in full. Manufacturing told me 8 weeks would be MAX, they said they don't expect it to take that long.

With all that said guys...I want to keep this thread clean and simple. If you don't like the idea of an initial group buy, that's fine you can always purchase later at $899. I just don't want to clutter this up with bickering back and forth. I'll update the thread as people sign up. Thanks guys
I am in for my free pair after 3 yrs yippee
Old 04-17-2017, 10:53 PM
up nprth al
Racer

Received 15 Likes on 9 Posts

Any update on this

Get notified of new replies

To *Group Buy* Flared Urethane Front Fenders - Who's In?

Quick Reply: *Group Buy* Flared Urethane Front Fenders - Who's In?